Chapter Eight: Breaks Ups & Make Ups

The Bad Boy Stole My Diary.
A Raura Fanfiction.
Chapter Eight: Break Ups & Make Ups.
~Later That Night~

     I sighed, clutching the pillow into my chest. I buried my face into the top of it and smelled the fabric softener. I tossed the pillow aside, then sat back up.

     During times like this, I tend to think about the bad things in my life a lot. Like how my hair and makeup skills might not be as amazing as I think they are. And how I might not marry Harry Styles. Or how I might not get to live in a penthouse in New York one day, a little dog named Chico living with me.

     Alright, I'm being denial. I know that. But honestly, how would you act if your parents got divorced all of the sudden? I mean, at least I'm not locking myself into myself in room and doing impressions while I try do a ballerina twirl on top of Spongebob sheets on my bed. (*Cough* Parker *cough*)

     My parents said that it had been coming for awhile; they hadn't been getting along recently at all. They said it was just something important that would make them happier, and they said they wouldn't forget us either. We'll figure out living arrangements later too.

     But anyway, I was trying to relax in my room. I had the Office on, which was not exactly a surprise. And I had One Direction playing softly in the background. I also hung up some white Christmas lights around the walls too. All these things comforted me, and it was making me a bit happier.

     After my parents had let  cat out of the bag about the divorce, Vanessa grumbled and stormed upstairs, while I broke down in tears so loudly I think people in China could hear. When my parents tried to comfort me, I ran upstairs and cried. Ten minutes later, I let them in. And they explained everything.

     But after that, I just slugged into bed. Although I had tried for what seemed like hours to fall asleep, my body and mind wouldn't shut off. So, I put up the stuff that makes me happy, like I said before.

     And that's where I am now. Laying in bed, watching TV and listening to music, and huddled up with my Tumblr and pillow. Quite comfy, I guess.

     The rain poured outside, pattering against the windows. Thunder and lighting grazed the sky, as well. At first it scared me, but I mostly got over it. I had closed the curtain and locked the window, so it wouldn't scare me and so Ross wouldn't see me cry.

     I honestly felt sorry about slapping him and all that crap. It was rude, I know, and he was even being so sweet to me. Maybe I should've given him a second chance. Really, maybe the kiss would've been good, or at least decent.

     A knock came at my window, interrupting my guilty thoughts. I slowly crawled out of bed, inching my way to the window. I pushed the curtains apart, revealing a male's figure standing on my balcony. (If you didn't know, I have a window on one of the walls and a balcony on the other. So, um, yeah.)

     The figure was wearing black sweatpants, a grey sweater, and had no shoes on. I could see a mop of blonde hair through the rain though. I quickly realized that it was Ross.

    My lips parted slightly as he knocked on the door again. Since it was thundering and pouring outside, Ross was soaking wet. I quickly unlocked the door, letting him inside.

     When I shut the door and turned around to look at him, I jumped into his arms and hugged him as tight as I could. He was a bit confused, so he didn't hug back at first. But once he heard the tears pouring out of my eyes, he immediately hugged me tightly.

     And for once, I was okay with him holding me. I was okay with a soaking wet and rainy Ross Lynch holding me. I was actually more than okay for him to be holding me so tightly, like he was holding me together so I wouldn't fall apart in that second. It made my heart melt to be honest. And I didn't even wanna imagine him not holding me in his arms in this very second and moment.