HOENN POKEMON ACADEMY [CHAPTER-3]

Hi Guys this is chapter 3 of my new series and I hope you like it so enjoy!

Time- 3:00 Pm [Afternoon-Time]

[Ash looks at the guide book for the Hoenn Academy and after a hour he gets a phone call from professor Oak again which he picks up as professor's face was shown on screen]

PROF-OAK: Hey Ash! So have you read the guide? And you might know about the classes the students are placed in right.. 

ASH: Not much but I know their are three types of classes. Class-S, Class-A and Class-D.

PROF-OAK: All right that's correct and I called to inform you that your selection has been done though I didn't mention that you are a champion like you said so you would have to give few entrance exams if you want admission but I know you can top them with ease off course!!

ASH: And what are those? [Curious]

PROF-OAK: Well entrance exam is off two parts! One is a written exam to test your knowledge and second is battling for those who wanna be trainers and contests battles for coordinators and performance exam for performers.. the academy wants only the best out of best so the ones who top both the exams are further categorized into different classes. Though their are other ways you can enter in the academy like a recognition from a champion or if you are a league winner or grand festival winner or you have won a battle frontier in any region but if you didn't have any achievement then you have to give these exams and your performance will decide which class you will be placed in.

ASH: Oh! [Realizes] You mean the ones who tops the exam in both parts with most excellent skills and performance are placed in S-Class. The ones who performs best in any one of them while passing both with average marks are placed in A-Class and in the end the ones who pass in either one and fail in other are placed in class D.

PROF-OAK: Yes! Yes! The most higher rank is S followed by A then D being the most lower. People are ranked by the performance in their exams or by their achievements or recognition by a known person like a regional champion or a famous coordinator.. Professor in case you wanna be a researcher.

ASH: [Sighs] And I can already understand that the S-Class students get the most privileges, admiration and respect while A class are considered great and the students of D-Class are looked down upon them like some uneducated fool?

PROF-OAK: No the Academy tries to focus on them too. The professor and teachers who teach them are kind as well and if they improve they are promoted to next class though few students from the S and A class do not share the same thought for the D-Class but we can't do anything about that cause its their problem but you can experience it on your own when you arrive here Ash.

ASH: Hmm all right professor and anything more for me to know about the academy?

PROF-OAK: Well the professor and teachers handle the academy but it is also run by a large group called the Students Council of Excellence or student council simple.

ASH: Yeah I did read about it in the guide and it says that every student of the council mostly belong to S class if I remember and those students are chosen from best of the best so that they can handle the academy when need..

PROF-OAK: Yeah though their are few members of A-Class as well but they are the top members and their are a total of 5000 students in the academy and all of them are divided in classes and age of experience. Students with age from 12-15 are called 1st years or beginners while students with age 16-18 are called 2nd years or primary students and students with age 18-21 are called the third years students or seniors. This academy has a 3-year course with a additional 2 year course and those who attempt it are called Elite students with 4 to 5 years of experience. They are the most powerful and sometimes help the professors and teachers in handling the students.