THE MYSTERY FIGURE [CHAPTER-10]

Hi Guys this is chapter 10 and I hope you like it so enjoy and don't forget to vote if you like it-

[Ash helped Lillie look for berries around the places as they gathered enough for her project and decided to head back as Ash had also done his training enough for one day]

ASH: So you are studying to become a pokemon professor huh..

LILLIE: Yeah.. I used to work under professor kukui in alola who is the regional professor. He had advised me to come to this academy as he was invited as well and since my brother is here as well so I came too!

ASH: Your Brother? 

LILLIE: His name is Gladion and he is a senior student. He is pretty serious in battling and had became one of the strongest trainers in the Alola and is also a elite four member in the region.

ASH: [Surprised] Really... [Thinks] When did Alola had a champion.. come to think of it I have never been to Alola for months .. [Looks at Lillie] So Alola must also have a champion then right..?

LILLIE: Yeah and she is one of my friends. She is pretty strong and she and my brother used to battle alot though my brother lost to her most of the times. After she saved the region from team skull, she conquered the league and became the very first champion of Alola. 

ASH: Wow.. so she must be strong huh..

LILLIE: Yeah and in order to defeat her my brother wanted to gain more experience when he came to know of this academy, he came here a year before me to become one of the top battlers  he is one of the senior students and also in the Supreme rank.

ASH: Supreme rank..?

LILLIE: You don't know about ranks? [Ash shakes his head in no] Well their are four ranks.. the Beginner then hyper and after that Supreme and the last is the Masters rank. Trainers are put through ranks according to their capability and battles.

ASH: Oh.. alright now I understand thanks! So I guess I am in the beginners rank huh.. 

[Soon they reached the Academy as they were hungry as well so they decided to head towards the cafeteria after Lillie kept the berries in her room. They entered the cafeteria where Ash could see very few students]

ASH: Well.. their are not many students here today..

LILLIE: Strange.. usually the cafeteria would filled with students by now to have breakfast..

ASH: Well why don't you go and sit while I will get us something to eat. [Lillie was about to object but Ash convinced her to which she had to agree as she sat at a table nearby while Ash went to get the order]

[Lillie was scrolling through the Academy's webpage to find anything interesting when someone called out to her]

????: You know you should really start to hangout with us Lillie...

[Lillie turns around to see her friends Lyra and leaf looking at her as they both grab a seat near Lillie]

LILLIE: Oh hey Leaf! Lyra! I wanted to hang out but I had a project to complete so I had gone to the forest to get some berries for my project..

LEAF: Really you had gone alone... you should have taken someone with you Lillie...

LYRA: Yeah going in the wilds alone is not good at all..

LILLIE: [Smiles] I know and I had gotten myself trapped if isn't for him.. 

LYRA: [Raises an eyebrow] Him..?