Chapter XXXIX: Reunited Once More

William

It's March 20, 2025 and I'm still in class listening to the lesson until the bell rang for lunchtime, I met up with the girls yet I have lots in my mind that I can't focus.

"Will are you there? Earth to Will." Chloe said.

I snapped out of it. "What? What is it?"

"You've been zoning out, are you okay what's wrong?" Blossom asked as she holds my hand.

"N-Nothing, just thinking about the trip that's gonna happen in five days." I replied.

"About that, Blossom reserved you a seat next to her so you would come with us." Luna said.

"I was really gonna go with you guys, ever since Ms. Miranda mentioned you guys have a field trip." I said.

"Anyway, I can't wait to meet the captains I have so many questions." Lucy said.

You do know there's one right in front of you???

"Oh yeah, wasn't your brother the first captain of the Black Pearl Blossom?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah, but I'm afraid he won't make it, he's really working hard and studying too to become an entrepreneur." Blossom replied

"I've heard the second captain of the Pearl died in a battle and the third one was best among them." Lucy said which I smirked after hearing that compliment.

"Sadly, rumors spread that he died after the battle against a British Fleet that's capturing Nassau." Chloe replied.

"Some rumors aren't true you know? So don't believe in them." I said.

: Bell rang

"That's the bell, we got to go."

The girls and I separated ways well except for Blossom, she took me back to my class and kissed me goodbye. I listened to the lessons and four hours later the bell rang again and it was finally time to go home, I saw Blossom waiting beside the campus gates and I accompanied her to where she works. Few hours later, Blossom gets home tired and exhausted.

"Hey did you eat?" I asked.

"No I haven't, I'm too tired to even move." She replied.

"Come on let's eat I've been waiting for you."

"Only if you carry me to the chair." She requested.

I carried her tired body all the way from the couch to the dinner table, we ate dinner then did chores but I only did them myself since she was exhausted. I carried her again from the couch all the way to her bedroom and I put her down to tuck her in, I went to sleep as well after a long day. Fast forward to Friday I discussed things with Ms. Miranda about the trip for Monday and went to the cafeteria to meet up with the girls.

"Will you better wake up on Monday, we don't want to be late." Blossom said.

"But I always wake up early." I replied.

"Since you're coming with us, we need someone to guide us around the bay." Lucy said.

"Blossom said that you're an expert about pirates and privateers." Sam added.

"Wait what? I only read books about them how does that make me an expert?" I wondered.

"Will we ever see one?" Chloe asked.

"What do you mean?" Eleanor said.

"Will we see a pirate or a privateer?" Chloe clarified.

"You wouldn't want to see a pirate, a privateer would be more suitable because they still have respect to women and themselves but it may vary." I said.