Up In The Mountains

A/N:

Sorry for not uploading yesterday, I was busy with some work that I needed to do, anyways, enjoy this chapter!

T/W: Fluff at the end <3

3rd Person POV (Following Kaeya):

Kaeya was humming to himself in his house, he was exited for today because he was going to work with Albedo! They arranged to meet up at Windrise and climb up Dragonspine to get to Albedo's camp.

Kaeya was packing a small bag with a winter coat and a scarf for himself, he may have a cryo vision, but he was still just as sensitive (if not even more) to the cold as any average person.

He finished packing his bag and slung the strap of it over his shoulder, he winced as the cut on his shoulder was healing slowly and was still there. Kaeya brushed off the pain and left his house, locking the door on the way out.

Kaeya walked to Windrise, he wasn't limping anymore, but his leg still hurt and was highly annoying and uncomfortable for the captain.

He arrived at Windrise and under the tree, Kaeya saw Albedo painting something. He walked closer to the blonde and saw that he was painting the Statue of the Seven that was in-front of him. Kaeya had to admit, the painting was beautiful and he admired the alchemist for his many skills.

"Oh Kaeya!" Albedo turned around to see the cavalry captain staring at his painting in wonder. Both Albedo's and Kaeya's faces went a shade of pink and Kaeya awkwardly waved to Albedo.

"Greetings Albedo, I saw your painting, and I must say, you are very talented." Kaeya said as a compliment but he was also kinda flirty. Albedo's face went even pinker.

"T-thank you Sir Kaeya" Curse his silly stutter. Kaeya walked forward slightly.

"Shall we get going then? It will be lunch soon and I would prefer if we had food on time~" Kaeya joked and both of the men laughed a bit. They then set off for the path up to Dragonspine.

/~~~~~~\

Once they both made it to Albedo's camp they went in the tent and Albedo started to work.

"You have to make that journey to Mondstadt and back twice a week?!" Kaeya asked, out of breath from the long walk they just took.

"Haha, I do actually, there just isn't as many slimes as there were today" Albedo laughed.

"Well then Mr.Albedo, you have just earned even more respect from me~" Kaeya flirted.

Albedo flushed red, he didn't know why, it was just one comment. He looked at Kaeya's face. It looked beautiful, his visible, blue eye contrasted with the white tent perfectly. Albedo's eyes lowered, looking at Kaeya's lips. He wanted to take his chance.

"Albedo are you-" Kaeya's sentence was interrupted by a very flustered Albedo pulling down on his shirt, getting Kaeya on his level before kissing him.

Kaeya was shocked at first, I mean, who wouldn't be shocked at their crush just full on kissing them? But after a moment, Kaeya sunk deeper into the passionate kiss, cupping Albedo's face with one hand. Reluctantly, the two broke apart and they both flushed a deep shade of red.