Hurt again.

Hello! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

T/W: Fighting, description of wounds

3rd Person POV(Following Kaeya):

"Good morning, sunshine." Kaeya said sleepily as Albedo awoke.

"Hmmhm" He groaned and pulled himself closer to Kaeya's chest.

"Clingy this morning I see? Thats fine, I could use some warmth~" He said as he also cuddled closer to Albedo. He enjoyed feeling all of Albedo's warmth against him, like warm rays of sunshine, thats why Kaeya chose the nickname 'sunshine' for his partner.

They rested next to each other for another half hour or so in Kaeya's bed, Albedo had practically moved in now, he used the spare room for his alchemy work and slept with Kaeya in his bed or on the sofa every night.

Albedo finally began to stir awake, he moved his head away from Kaeya's chest to rub his eyes.

"Should we get up now?" He yawned.

"Alright."

The two got up and changed into their usual attire, Albedo used the bathroom and Kaeya used the bedroom. They both went downstairs together and started to make breakfast, they were both starving after missing lunch and dinner the day before.

"Have you changed your bandages?" Albedo asked Kaeya, he was worried about the slice on his hip.

"Yes, have you changed the ones on your arm?" Kaeya replied sweetly.

"Yeah..." Albedo yawned and walked towards Kaeya, wrapping his arms around Kaeyas waist and closing his eyes.

"Someone's tired~" Kaeya joked. He picked Albedo up and walked over the sofa. Albedo made a small yelping noise as he was picked up, Kaeya placed him back down on his lap after he himself had sat down.

"What was that for!?" Albedo asked.

"So we can rest more, in all honesty, I cannot be bothered to do any commissions today..." Kaeya wined, it was Sunday and he wanted rest, but alas, a Knight of Favonious could not have this.

"Fine...half an hour and thats it."

The two settled down again and fell into a light sleep, warm sunlight streaming through the windows, marking sunrise.

/~~~~~~\

Kaeya was sitting at his desk, sorting through unsigned paperwork and merchant deals. A knock on his office door snapped him out of his trance as he cooly said,

"Come in."

Amber, the outrider, ran in.

"Sir Kaeya! Sorry to intrude but there are some new hilichurl camps moving closer to the city and I've got a small team of knights, but I think that you would be best to accompany us as well." She said.

"I shall come along, it will save me from this hell-ish paperwork anyway." He said jokingly, he stood up and stretched, quickly sorting out the papers into neat, separate piles for later.

"Lets go! I know the way already and I can gather the others on the way." Amber said, ushering Kaeya to the door.

They walked through the halls of the Knights of Favonious headquarters, gathering three knights on the way. They continued walking to the doors, waving off the guards as they passed and they went through Mondstadt, the afternoon sun flooding over them.