Head Cannons!

A/N:
I did say that i was going to do a head cannon chapter and here it is! I have been looking forward to writing one of there for a while!

Kaeya:

Age: 22

Hight: 6'1"

Head cannons:

* Underneath Kaeya's eyepatch, is a golden eye with a pyro scar across it.

* Kaeya was 7 when Khaenri'ah was destroyed.

* Kaeya doesn't remember what his mum looked like.

* Khaenri'ah was stuck in time, meaning, the destruction of it may have felt like days, but in reality, it spanned across hundreds of years.

* Kaeya watched both of his fathers die (im almost crying writing these rn T-T).

* Kaeya is bisexual.

* Kaeya loves to run his hands through Albedo's hair while Albedo sits on his lap and works.

* Kaeya would always ask for consent before doing anything with Albedo, or he would just let Albedo make the first move.

* Kaeya's Mondstadt childhood friends are: Jean and Lisa.

* Diluc's dad officially adopted Kaeya, making Kaeya Diluc's legal brother.

* Kaeya has many pyro scars across his body from the night Crepus died. The largest ones are:
The one on his covered eye
Two on his abdomen
And several running down both of his arms and legs.

* Kaeya wants to say sorry to Diluc, but he can never find a moment when the two are alone or when Diluc isn't ignoring him.

* Although Kaeya has a cryo vision, he is very sensitive to the cold.

* Kaeya has pyro phobia, due to obvious reasons.

* Kaeya's drinking addiction started when he was 19 (In Mondstadt, the legal are of drinking is 18, this is terrible, ikr).

* Kaeya thinks of Klee as his little sister.

* Kaeya cant help but get jealous when he sees that someonehas a healthy relationship with their sibling (lol, Kaeya's ansty)

* Kaeya resents the archons and has a small suspicion that Venti is Barbatos

/~~~~~~\

Diluc:

Age: 24

Hight: 6'1"

Head cannons:

* Diluc's mother died while giving birth to him, his father told him stories about how amazing she was.

* Before he died, Crepus told Diluc to look after Kaeya, but after Kaeya told Diluc on haw he was a 'spy' for Khaenri'ah, he refused to interact with him.

* Even though Diluc acts like he hates Kaeya, he misses how close they were and partly blamed himself for them falling apart.

* Diluc hates wine and other forms of alcohol, even though he practically runs the wine industry in all of Teyvat, grape juice is still his drink of choice.

* Diluc has never been attracted to anyone, he isn't aromatic, he just hasn't found 'the one' you could say.

* Because he always pushed everyone away, the only people that Diluc would partly enjoy talking to are Jean and Adeline.

* Diluc loves to sit at the beach.

* On the night of Diluc's 18th birthday, Kaeya didn't even try to land any hits on Diluc, he was more focused on protecting himself.

/~~~~~~\

Albedo:

Age: 21

Hight: 5'3

Head Cannons:

* Albedo is asexual , in his case, he is really closed off and bland, but in his current relationship with Kaeya, he feels romantic attraction, not sexual.

* Albedo was an alchemist in Khaenri'ah as well!

* After watching his mentor die by the hands of Morax, he vowed to himself that he would find a way to destroy the archons.

* Albedo doesn't know that Kaeya is from Khaenri'ah and Kaeya doesn't know that Albedo is from there as well.

* Albedo likes to sit on Kaeya's back if he is tired or just wants attention.

* Albedo is needy and touch-deprived, so he loves every moment he spends with his boyfriend.

* Even though he is usually quite busy, Albedo loves to paint, his favourite things to paint are insects, Kaeya and Windrise.

Haha, I need more ideas for Albedo XD

/~~~~~~\

Short Ones:

Jean:

Age: 22

Hight: 6'2"

Head Cannons:

* Jean usually doesn't sleep much, so she basically lives on coffee.

* Any sleep that Jean does get is with Lisa, they take regular naps together at Jean's desk or at their house.

* Jean is very much a simp for Lisa

* Jean treats Klee like a sister, or how she thinks sisters would act yo each other, which is overprotective and happy.

* Jean loves Barbara very much, they are sisters after all, but they have been growing apart over time and Jean wishes to fix that!

/~~~~~~\

Lisa:

Age: 23

Hight: 6'3"

Head Cannons:

* Lisa is very powerful, she can create an entire storm throughout the entirety of Teyvat is she wished to.

* In this au, Lisa is not cursed, purely because my heart would not be able to handle it if she died.

* Lisa is flirty and she loves to see Jean flustered.

* Although she may sound pushy, Lisa is gentle and kind, when in the right situation, she would be very motherly.

* Lisa treat Razor as her own, teaching him and communicating with him when others don't have the time.

/~~~~~~\

A/N:

Sorry for getting Albedo's sexuality wrong, that was a mistake on my part! I fixed it now :D

By the end I got a little demotivated for this part, but it was still fun to writ fluffy stuff about character relationships <3

Adios!

- A Monarch