Prologue

In one of the famous building of Thailand there was was a meeting going on.

Suddenly some people hear the sound of gunshot.
Everyone alert and start running
Korn and his bodyguards start firing against the other party .
Suddenly a shooter aim his gun toward Korn and shoot but that bullet doesn't hurt him because his personal badyguard take that bullet to save him. After sometime fight is over and theerapanyakul clan win .

Everybody rush to the hospital and treated their injured bodyguards and korn 's personal bodyguard too but that bodyguard can't survive.  But korn make a promise to take care of their family by himself because of his loyalty.

Korn has two personal bodyguards p'chan and his brother both serve to the family for may years .
They are very loyal . That's why korn never give that place of his second personal bodyguard to anyone. Now he has only one personal bodyguard that is p'chan.

After the funeral of his second personal bodyguard. Korn Bring his son to his family mansion who is only ten year old .
P'chan was his uncle and he is unmarried .  He loved his nephew so much like his father .

One day p'chan bring his nephew to meet his boss ( korn ) .
Korn saw him and go closer to him and ask his name that boy was very sad because he lost his father but he was grateful to mr. Korn ,he respect him like his father tell him his name .
His name was Porsche. Korn was happy to see him because he is the son of his personal bodyguard and which is very loyal to him always protect him .
Korn allow him to live in the mansion with their son and he can go to school with their sons too.
Porsche is a bright student he got scholarship so that he also study same school in which korn 's children study so Porsche knew him before.
P'chan always take care of him , love him and teach him some self-defense too.

As Mr. Korn said that now Porsche live in family mansion. Porsche is a very lovely and cute kid but sometimes very stubborn too. Every one in the mansion love him because he give respect to Everyone except one . That  one is also a stubborn infact stubborn as hell and very arrogant  that person was non other is.   Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul who don't like Porsche because because of him his brother give him less attention. Kinn and Porsche are of same age . Tanakhun is three year older than him and Kim is three year younger than him.

Kinn and Porsche are in same class . They both don't like each other from the first day they enter in the school. They always fight together whenever they look each other. But Porsche don't know that Kinn is mr. Korn 's son..

Let's read what will happen when Porsche know that and what will kinn do to trouble Porsche .

Please support and comment me your opinion.
So that I can write ✍️ more.