chapter ---1

From that day Porsche start living in theerapanyakul mansion tanakhun and Kim become their best friend . But kinn, they always fight in the school.
Even though kinn also trouble Porsche in the mansion too but in the mansion tanakhun save him . Vegas come Kinn 's mansion for visit where he met Porsche he likes Porsche he wanna be friend with him . Today he got that opportunity so he ask from Porsche be friend with him Porsche accept it.From that day kinn hatred and anger towards Porsche increase because he hates Vegas that much.

On the other hand after knowing that kinn is mr. Korn son. Porsche don't know what to do but his father and his uncle serve to this family and always protect their masters so he is also decided to protect them even though Porsche didn't like kinn that much but also didn't hate him that much he is just irritated by kinn action. But like his father he decided to protect kinn too no matter what kinn do with him. But that doesn't mean he didn't fight with kinn for his wrong doings.

One day in school food fare organise Porsche Vegas go their together . Kinn didn't like that so they decide to trouble them so he add some loss motion pill in their food and but to his bad luck that food was eaten by tanakhun and Porsche not Vegas ,kinn try to stop tanakhun but still he eat that food
Now their health was worse they just go in and out the toilet room .
After that their whole energy drained out. Tanakhun was angry on kinn but when kinn told him that whole plan was for Vegas he forgive kinn ( don't think tanakhun like Vegas he also hate Vegas more than kinn😉)
But kinn didn't tell him that he want to teach Porsche a lesson too otherwise kinn was dead that much tanakhun love Porsche.

Kinn always try to or destroy Porsche and Vegas plan together.
He didn't like when they go together anywhere. Wherever they go together kinn also present there to trouble them or bully them. He never leave any chance.
He always troubled porshe always fight with him irritated him so that his all attention only on him not on Vegas and he succeeded 😉😉..

Four year passed.
Now kinn , Porsche and Vegas is 14yrs old
One day in school
Teacher assign some tasks to do in groups to all students so student makes group so Vegas takes Porsche in his group with two more students and kinn tawan makes group together with two more students as well.

Kinn hates Vegas as well as Vegas hates Kinn. Actually Kinn didn't hate Porsche he hates Vegas and Vegas be friend with Porsche that's why he hate Porsche also or jealous we don't know .

Vegas theerapanyakul
Kinn 's cousin
Like Porsche
Current age is 14 same as kinn and Porsche.

More description about him I will give you next in the stories

Tawan
Loves kinn
Hate Porsche
Age 15

Kinn and Porsche works very hard to complete their task both completed their tasks. But kinn wanna teach Porsche a lesson fo being friends with Vegas that's why when Porsche sleep ,he goes to his room and hide his assignments copy . So that tomorrow their group can't summit his assignments to the teacher.

Next day in the school , teacher ask for their assignments all students summit their assignments.

Few hours later .......
Teacher announced the results and who came first is Porsche. ( As I told you Porsche is a bright student so he always comes first.)
But kinn caught off-guard because he hides his assignments so how can he summit his assignments.

Well kinn also got first position kinn and Porsche both assignments are perfect teacher got confused who got first position so they gave both first position. But kinn still confused ... There is only one question in his mind is ...how?

Flashback
When kinn goes to Porsche room Porsche didn't sleep he just pretend to sleep because he know that kinn will definitely do something to spoil his work because of Vegas because Porsche also know that how much kinn hates Vegas.
When kinn hide his assignments he follows kinn when kinn go from there he takes his assignments back and go to sleep.

Flashback end

Author's note -

I think now I should have to start their love story 🙂

I don't know how much this story will be but I will try my best .
Support me votes be and tell me your opinion