chapter - 9 (first meeting)

Tanakhun drag Porsche and porchay to show the whole mansion.
While porchay is wandering...... because this mansion is three times bigger than his own mansion.

Otherside porsche feel like he already know this place.....but how ...... today's first time he visits the mansion.

After few minutes of moving a wall with so many photos catches Porsche and porchay attention, so he ask who are they.

Tanakhun tell him that this is family photo wall here our family photos are hanging ,, come on let me show you and tell you who are they .

One by one tanakhun introduce everyone, then when chay see the photo of kim he suddenly ask
....who is he ......kim my younger brother..... tanakhun said.

When they reaches to kinn's photo......chay again ask who is he.....(actually only chay ask questions and Porsche follow him and tanakhun give answers to his questions) .

Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul......answer Porsche instead of tanakhun..... tanakhun is speechless

yes , he is my younger brother Kinn..........while chay freeze on his spot because he know Porsche first time see kinn before this he never saw him.

How did you know...hia .....chay ask to Porsche who is zoning in his own thoughts and memories.

After chay 's question he came out from his zoning state and start shouting.....

Dadddddd......Mommmmmm.......
Shouted Porsche... while looking at kinn's picture with full of love.

 while looking at kinn's picture with full of love

Otherside their parents hear Porsche shouting......they directly come to him with kinn's parents.

What happened Porsche.....pat asked .....yes son what happened.....nam also asked .

Dad .....i ask you something....will you give me..... Porsche ask with his puppy eyes ..... because he know his father can't resist his puppy eyes.

Ofcourse son ..... whatever you want i will give you.... just ask....pat said.

Then,
Porsche turn to korn and rose .... and
Uncle, aunty.....if I ask you something....will you give me ... Porsche ask hopefully.

Ofcourse son .....but what you want..... Korn ask....

I want him..... Porsche said while pointing at kinn's picture......
Dad..... I.. I want to.... marry him.....
Porsche said lovingly.....

Otherside Porsche's parent, brother and everyone froze on spot except tanakhun and Rose because they already like Porsche and start to ship them....

Porsche's parent and brother can't believe him..... for the first time in his life he show interest in anyone but direct marriage.....make him more shock 😲😲.....

Ofcourse....if you want to marry him .... you can..... Rose said lovingly....
But korn don't know what to say because he is shocked and become more shock after hearing his wife words ......

So , he speak.....but Porsche if you want to marry him first to make him fall in love with you...... Korn said because he don't want to break the heart of Porsche. He also start to see him as his old Porsche.

Ofcourse  I will........ and make him marry me said Porsche mischievously...... because he knows that no one can resist his charm,

Then suddenly who is going to marry with whom ......kinn ask while seeing everyone gathers together ....... Kinn just finished his office work and arrived at mansion....

When Porsche hear his words......turn and say me... I'm going to marry you ......said Porsche while staring at kinn.

Otherside everyone waiting for Kinn 's reaction......they don't know how kinn react after saw Porsche....... but to their suprise.....kinn didn't look shocked 😲.....

Actually when kinn is coming home Big give him file about kittisawat- theerapanyakul collaboration....... and some information about their family members.......
When Kinn saw the picture of Porsche on the place of mr. Kittisawat son ...... He shocked....he can't understand what to do........so,

Ai Big!  did you properly check the background of kittisawat family.....kinn ask..

Yes sir... Big said

Then what is this and who is he ......kinn ask while show the picture of Porsche.......

He is Mr Porsche pachara kittisawat ........son of Mr kittisawat..... Big said

Otherside kinn don't understand why is happening with him ..... then he read Porsche biodata ......he come to know that, he is not his Porsche.... because he is just 18 yrs old and his personality is completely opposite to his Porsche......

After some time he calm himself then come to home.... that's why he is late......

After hearing Porsche's words

What??..... Kinn ask shockingly

Yes... Porsche said  then he think for sometime and...

Mr. Are u single.....I'm forget to ask you this first.... Porsche said nervously.... and pray to god that he is single...

Yes he is ...... since 18 yrs.. instead of Kinn tanakhun give answer to Porsche's question..... while kinn glaring at his brother......

What wrong with him......did he think he is my Porsche....no no no..... said  kinn in his  mind..

Ohhh ... that's great..... Porsche said... happily.....

What??..... great .... what do you think about me.....kinn ask angrily...

My love...... and as my future husband..... Porsche said and wink at him .....

What ???.....kinn ask because he can't stand infront of Porsche's flirting...

Then Kinn turn to Mr kittisawat and

What is this .. Mr kittisawat.....kinn ask
What's your son is talking about.....is he out of his mind.......he added

Otherside Mr kittisawat ignore his all complaint and .....
Don't call me Mr kittisawat......call me dad .....my dear son-in-law......pat said

Kinn got more shock , his mouth his slightly open.....

Wow.....my son-in-law is so handsome..... nampheung said

What? ...... son-in-law...kinn ask because he got shock after shock.....

What a crazy family...........how can he be his porsche.....my Porsche is smart ..... and he is crazy total crazy...... think in his mind.....

Tanakhun and Rose also not think about that Porsche is this much fast and his family also support him ......but both are happy because now they are not alone who want Kinn Porsche to be together......

After coming from his shocking state ....
Listen. KID...... I'm not going to marry you.... understand.....kinn said firmly...

Kiddd ..... I'm not a kid .. ..... Porsche said angrily because he don't like it.

Then who you are....kinn ask...

I'm your husband..... Porsche said..

No .... never... Kinn said irritatedly

Okay.... enough now ....korn interrupted.....we are here for dinner... right then have dinner first.....kinn is also here....he added..... everyone nodded.... and move to dinning table.....

And Porsche if you want to marry Kinn..... first make him fall in love with you.....okay.....korn said while lightly patting Porsche's back head.....

After hearing this
Dad....kinn said with questionsing look ....korn just smile and move to dinning table....

OMG .... WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY FAMILY.....WHY THEY ALL ACT SILLY.... said Kinn in his mind.....

See you in next chapter