Episode 9: True Hearts Day Part 1 || The Fight (M)

-

WARNING: 

SPELLING ERRORS

SLIGHT MATURE CONTANT

RANDOM ASS PLOT

Long chapter up ahead- 9327 words.

-

Ah, True Hearts Day- a day filled with Love and Friendship.

A day no one knew about, how sad...

What do you mean no one knows?

It was a day hidden within busy schedules and timid minds.

What?

Oh, the fairy godmother! Because no one celebrated the day, it faded into the memory.

Ahhhhh, okay- I get it.

Oh, but some little Cupid found the holiday and-

Then why did you say it was a lost holiday?

Shush, anyways, and the whole plan was to relieve it!

Who did that?

Junseo tried to convince headmaster Grim to allow the students to celebrate such a day at school- but he said no. Now, he and his friends are setting up a private party in town.

Why does Mr. Grim not want them to celebrate it?

Because the day represents loving who you want to be, being who you want to, and making your own choices in love.

Cool! So why is Yeosang looking like he wants to murder Jongho?

Oh- haha, right- the main character of the story...let's get back to the story.

-------

"Prince Jongho!" Yeosang snapped, a red mist and a small flame secreting from Yeosang's skin. "I said enough!"

"I'm sorry!"

Jongho was woken up this morning with a call- a death call.

His mother called, asking him why he was so ... friendly... with the rebels.

------

"Jongho, dear, I heard you befriended the Evil Queen's son. Is that true?"

"Why? Where did you hear such things?" Jongho said, stemming out of his dorm.

"Just answer the question, Jongho."

"No, we are merely just not wanting to cause any issues-"

"What did I tell you about the Kangs? They are evil, selfish, and horrid people! They pretend they love you, only to rip your heart out and poison your soul! It's their job to do that! It will always be their job to tear us down!