Episode 12: The Misfortunate Tale of Yeosang's Spell Book|| PART 1

-

Fluttering his eyes open, Yeosang felt the soft breathing of the boy underneath him. Jongho's chest slowly rose up and down as Yeosang used his chest as a pillow.

The boy took in the sunlight that crept into the room- making the room feel warm and hopeful for the day ahead.

"Are you awake?" Jongho asked softly, his voice hoarse and his morning voice deep.

"Hmm," Yeosang snuggled closer to the boy. "I actually had a good night's sleep because of you."

"That's great to hear," Jongho brushed a stray hair away from Yeosang's face. "But do you mind getting off for a quick second? I have to use the restroom."

"No," Yeosang groaned, rubbing his face into Jongho's chest. "Your boobs are too comfortable!"

"My what?" The Prince chuckled before pushing off a complaining Yeosang. "I need to piss, Yeosang."

"You'll come back?" The boy got off, sitting on the side as he rubbed his eyes.

"Of course," Jongho walked to the bathroom. "Now, excuse me."

Yeosang only sighed before taking Jongho's spot, soaking up the warmness the Prince left behind.

He indeed did have a great night's sleep with the boy- he didn't have to get to use the restroom.

No nightmares, no crying, no anything but warmth and rest.

Giggling, he wrapped himself in a blanket- trying to gain composure of himself.

"Don't look childish, Yeosang," he slapped himself. "Act cool."

He heard the bathroom door unlock as he quickly fixed his hair- covering up his birthmark as he went back under the covers.

"It's only seven," Jongho leaned on the doorframe. "And yet you are fully awake?"

"No, I'm not," Yeosang yawned. "Come back to bed- it's warm."

"You're not hungry?"

"Nope-" Yeosang said before turning to see dark eye circles around the prince's eyes. "What's wrong with you? Did you not sleep well?"

"I'm fine," Jongho yawned, walking over to his bed and falling face first. "I just didn't wanna ruin your sleep, so I stayed up to make sure you didn't fall off."

"You stayed up the whole night?"

"Hmmm," Jongho hummed, his limp body slowly slipping off the bed.

"You did that for me? You could have just pushed me off, and I wouldn't have known," Yeosang pulled Jongho onto the bed, surprising the Prince.

"Jeez, you're strong," Jongho chuckled, getting up to properly lay on the bed.

"Oh, Thank you," Yeosang chuckled. "I workout so...."

"I can definitely see that," Jongho grabbed Yeosang's forearm and biceps. "Look at the size of that thing."

"Hehet," Yeosang giggled, playfully flexing a bit to mess with Jongho. "Ya like 'em?"