Episode 10: True Hearts Day Part 2 || The Dance

-

"Yeosang, I said come looking hot so we can find you a bitch to fuck," Wooyoung said. "Not come two hours late looking like a hot-mess-bitch who just got fucked."

After Yeosang and Jongho cleaned themselves up, they decided to go to the party at different times.

At first, Yeosang was sad he didn't have anything to wear because of their little fun time, but Jongho changed that.

Jongho had given him something for him to wear from his own closet to make up for ruining his other outfit.

It was nothing fancy, it was just a red and white Bookball varsity jacket that said "J.CHOI #1" on it in golden letters and decorated with vines and apples. Alongside one of Jongho's black hoodies underneath.

Yeosang said he looked like a "Jock Fuck Boy," but Jongho assured him he looked beautiful.

Jongho just put on whatever San gave him; which was a simple black blazer with red thread apples over his everyday black t-shirt and pants.

The only thing Yeosang forgot to do was cover the hickeys on both their necks...and ice their swollen lips.

"I," Yeosang stuttered. "I do look hot, thank you very much. Number two, I don't need one."

"Well, that's fairy fucking obvious," Wooyoung chuckled, grabbing onto Yeosang's arm and walking towards the snack table. "So, who's the bitch?"

"I am not-"

"It was a rhetorical question, babes," Wooyoung laughed. "Who knew Jongho was so possessive?"

Yeosang stopped, looking Wooyoung dead cold in the eye with his head slightly tilted. 

"How did you know it was Jongho?"

"Jeez, fairy fuck, babes," Wooyoung nervously chuckled. "Please don't kill me," he said as a joke.

"Did someone tell you?"

"No!" Wooyoung shook his head. "I am not stupid, Yeosang. Jongho came in first with hickeys on his neck. San made a big deal trying to figure out who gave it to him as Jongho threatened to cut off his feet."

"Huh?"

"And then you come in hickeys AND Jongho's varsity jacket which he doesn't even let Karina wear? Babes," Wooyoung shook his head. "He's practically telling everyone to fuck off."

"I don't get it," Yeosangs eyebrows furrowed. 

"Jongho put you in that jacket because he knows the school knows that whoever wears it is his. It's like putting your name on your food when leaving it in the common area," Wooyoung explained. 

"Really?" Yeosang could feel his cheeks heat up before tugging on the jacket. "Oh, cool."

The Evil King didn't know why what Wooyoung said made him happy. He knew Jongho probably only gave it to him because he felt bad...and he knew how Jongho was on dating....and because of what happened earlier. 

The thought of that made Yeosang fall to hug his knees, muttering words like "what the fairy fuck was I doing?", "Oh, godmother, I am so cringe!," and "Someone, please kill me."

Wooyoung was confused about why Yeosang was doing that, but just shrugged and let the boy process everything.

"Who knew Jongho was like that," Wooyoung scoffed. "And this bitch had the nerve to say shit like "Don't date, you'll only hurt yourself," the huntsman said, crossing his arms and making his Jongho quote sound aloof.