Episode 3: The Orientation || Part 2

"Welcome back, Rebel Seniors! And Welcome, Mr. Kang," Ms. Swift smiled at the group of students before her.

"I am sure most of you know the drill by watching last year's seniors go through it," She walked around, her black dress following behind her. "But I have to explain it because that is what I am getting paid to do."

Yeosang and the seniors will have to wait on the left side of the backside of the bleachers as the Royals go and walk up the stage. Then the Rebels will go to the bottom of the stage.

The magic users with their fireworks show after the other students do their pledge to sign the Story Book.

Then the students will sit with the other characters in their designated Story seats.

A magical key will appear to allow the characters to open the book to enable the characters to sign their names once they are on the stage. Huge mirrors that will display the character's faces and future stories. Once the story was finished playing, that is when you signed your name in the book.

The future story is also could the Future Showing. It should show how the Story will play out for everyone to see.

Then once the Future Showing played and the book was signed, another firework show happened, but this time more 'grand.'

The Future Showing.

That's what scared Yeosang.

The future show is when the seniors of the story place their hands on the book to see a preview of how the story will play out. Once you place your hands on the book, you can't take it off until the Future showing ends. If you did somehow take it off, the Story will place a pause and would mess up the signing.

Yeosang didn't want to see himself dressed in black, causing chaos to Tabor's poor people.

He knew it was all in a book, but it didn't change that the Story Book used REAL people to replace the original characters.

Some poor random villagers will have to play Snow White's parents.

Some random villagers will have to suffer the faux wrath of Yeosang, the Evil King.

Yeosang wanted to cry just thinking about it.

"Everyone got it?" Ms. Swift asked the group of seniors.

"Yes, ma'am!" The students yelled back, snapping Yeosang back to reality.

"Good, now- Magic users, please find Ms. Godfairy near the backstage to discuss the firework shows. Good luck, Changbin, Yeonjun, and now," Ms. Swift sent a smile to Yeosang. "Yeosang! Everyone, we are going to practice the walking and sitting part. Don't groan and complain; back in my days, we didn't have the technology to keep us entertained as we waited." Ms. Swift shushed the complaining students.

Yeosang smiled back and gave her a slight bow before Yeonjun linked his arm to Yeosang's.

"Let's go; Seonghwa is probably there all by himself."

Changbin walked up next to him. "He's fine; he's probably telling himself the spell like a robot."

The three boys started to walk toward the stage.

"That's good! We don't want to mess up the spell! I might hate the book signing, but I enjoy the show." Yeonjun's eyes shimmered with glee.

"Uh-huh... I just don't want to see our Future Showing... I don't want to chicken out, but I also don't want to sign the damn book."

Yeosang nodded. "Agreed. That is what I am most afraid of as well."

"Oh, you do speak?" Yeonjun said sarcastically.