Episode 8: Forget-Me-Not

The week passed smoothly, well, for Yeosang.

His friends were still....having 'boy' trouble.

Yeosang wanted to shove them all in their rooms and force them to 'talk it out,' but he was too scared of them hating him afterward if something went wrong.

Although, Yeosang learned all he needed about the school.

Times and dates.

Schedule and locker combinations.

Learning that Mr. Grim will make the students who didn't sign again at Thronecoming.

What teachers liked him, and who didn't.

Who to mess with or not.

Unlike Hongjoong's comments about most Royals being 'ass-wipes,' Yeosang learned that most were just as forced to do their role as him. They just didn't fight it and rolled with it, telling themselves it would be all over sone it was done.

It was just that 40% that gave Yeosang trouble. Giving him snarky remarks, tripping him as he left class, pestering him, and treating him like a - well- a villain.

It was that 40% that made Yeosang oh, so good at acting when he was next to Jongho.

The Evil King when debated with himself if he just perhaps turned everyone into a slug. He told himself no and was sad for the rest of the day.

But one person in particular always bothered him about stupid things.

One person that even Jongho was getting tired of.

Jay Park, Son of the Swan Princess- a bitch.

A basic 1st-grade playground bully bitch.

He always seemed near when Jongho and Yeosang tried to have a normal conversation.

Always first to pick out Yeosang's flaws like a bad habit.

He was always the one to make Yeosang's blood boil with his rude comments towards him and his friends.

Yeosang wanted to turn him into a swan, but for once- the story would do that for him.

The King kept his calm around the boy, trying his best to "act his part" and then run away once he saw a chance.

However, today- specifically at dinner, sitting at his table alongside his Rebel friends - made Yeosang snap.

"So, what do you think about that field trip, Yeo? Are you excited to go into the enchanted forest for the first time?" Yunho asked, eating his food.

"Hmm!" Yeosang nodded, swallowing whatever food he had in his mouth. "I've always wanted to do something like this! I love animals, so being able to help heal them as I study is amazing!"

"I know," Wooyoung groaned. "You've been talking about it non-stop!"

"Well," Yeosang looked at Wooyoung sitting next to him and flicked his head. "You've been talking about San since I got here. We are not on the same level."