Episode 11: Science of Magic

-

"So," Hongjoong nodded, pointed at a problem on his notebook. "This spell can allow people to see shit for thirty minutes?"

Mingi just blinked at him while breathing slowly. 

"Get the fairy fuck out of my dorm and go ask Yeosang or Seonghwa. Does it look like I know anything about magic?"

Hongjoong grumbled, groaning as he slid off the chair and flopped onto the floor.

"Oh, Hongjoong," Yunho chuckled. "Have you even tried talking to Seonghwa?"

"Argghhhhhhhhhhhh."

"You're not a zombie," Mingi shook his head. "No, even zombies have better communication than you." 

"I just need help on my Science of Magic homework," Hongjoong got up, his beanie falling off his head. "Just give me the answers; I got a ton of shit to do for the party later."

Yunho and Mingi looked at each other and nodded with a proud face. 

"No."

"Go talk to Seonghwa."

"But, it's so awkward! I mean like I promised to make him something and I did but I made like ten different pieces and I don't know which one to choose! What if he hates and doesn't talk to me? Or he doesn't wanna be my model? Or what if I-"

"Hongjoong!" Yunho snapped, smiling even though his eye started to twitch. "I get that your nervous but you seriously need to grow up and talk to him."

"Yeah, it's been weeks already! San said he has been dying to talk to you!" Mingi chimed in. "Even in class, he kept sneaking glances at you."

"Really?" Hongjoong stood up, dusting off his clothes. "He was?"

"No, he was actually licking his balls like a cat- YES! NOW GO TALK TO HIM!" Mingi shook his head. "And you say I am the idiot."

"Fine," Hongjoong nodded, packing up his things. "But only because I believe facing your problems head on and because of what you two said."

"Yep, okay, sure," Yunho gave him a thumbs up. "Just get out of the room."

"It's true!" 

"Get out."

"Fine!"

----------

Hongjoong's hands shook as he raised his hand to knock on Seonghwa's door. His hand balled with the many rings laced around his fingers, the metal hitting the door with three big thuds. 

"Coming!" Seonghwa's voice sang behind the door before opening it to find a nervous looking Hongjoong.

He was wearing split white and black Tripp crazy piper pants with red accessories and a patched hoodie he made himself. The hoodie was black with white bleach stains and a bright big A with a circle painted around on the bottom corner. 

"Oh, hey, Joong. You look nice," Seonghwa smiled, leaning on the doorframe. 

"Thank you," Hongjoong nodded, bitting on his top lip.

Seonghwa crossed as his arms as he waited for the boy to say something else but De Vil was trying find the right words.

"If you don't have anything else to say; I am going to go help Junseo prep for the party-"

"I have exactly twelve outfits I made for you over the past few weeks but I didn't know which one you will like so I got scared and avoided you. I am sorry," Hongjoong blurted out, looking to the side to avoid the fairy's eyes.