Part 02

It was morning time and Melloetta was writing in her journal.
"It has been a month since I have arrived in this small town and I have gotten used to being here very well. But one thing I still question is where are all the Pokemon? I can see some humans but not a single Pokemon in sight, maybe this town doesn't have any?
Well whatever the case that monster still has not shown his face yet and im getting concerned. However I have been preparing! I learned how to control this ship and everything on it and this ship has everything! There is so many different rooms and amazing technology in it too! I also have practised a new way to fight. I need to be prepared for anything when that monster shows up again. This time I will defeat him. Im also trying to find a way back home too, my friends must be worried sick...Theres a lab I found on the airship with all sorts of stuff in it. I might be able to come up with a way to make a portal back home but right now I'm only tinkering with it. It would be nice to have a lab partner, I feel like that could definitely help...Oh well."

As Melloetta was writing she felt the need to take a break so she walked over to the front of the ship. "Man I got a lot done today! Did some training, did some tinkering in the lab and wrote in my journal." She walked over to the front deck and took a look out the window.
It was a great day outside and she could see cars and school busses driving around. It must be the afternoon then since the buses are taking the students home.

Watching the world while being invisible, well not invisible herself the airship was the one that was camouflaged. But it reminded her of some memories back then when she would hide from everyone around her. She eventually grew out of her shell though and started to hide from the world less and less. But in this case she couldn't afford to give herself away, one wrong move and that monster would know that she followed him to this town.

"Speaking of that monster it's been an entire month...I'm surprised he hasn't shown his face yet,he must be planning something!"
She sighed, she disliked her current situation being in this stalemate while hiding away so nobody could see her. Plus it made her feel lonely and homesick. "Well I suppose I should get back to writing in my journal." She turned around and made her way back to her room.
But before she could get very far a loud lightning bolt pierced her ears as she shot her head around back to the window.

Clouds were quickly forming in the sky and turning a dark purple colour. It looked so unnatural. She ran to the window for a better view but the view didn't look better at all.
A slight fog was emerging and she could see familiar dark monsters appearing from the ground and were starting to give chase to some of the terrified people that were running away.

"What...what is going on?! This is his doing! That monster! No I can't get frozen right now, I've been preparing for this very moment!"
Melloetta turned to the control panel and opened the hatch on the airship. While also grabbing a switch with buttons on it.
When the hatch fully opened she dashed out and jumped into the open sky while shouting
"Let's go!"

Meanwhile in the town

A young boy is looking at the sky attempting to process the situation.
"Y-your kidding me...this isn't real is it...I'm dreaming right? RIGHT!?"