Part 04

"Hey so where are we exactly going?" Sam asked. "It's a secret base I live in, hidden in plain sight." Melloetta replied.
"Ah gotcha so where is it located?" Sam questioned. "First we need an open field, I'm not comfortable with landing it on this street." Landing it? Could it be a helicopter of sorts? Sam thought. "Well there's a soccer field to the left of this street will that do?" He asked. "Yes that will be perfect! Can you show me where it is?"
"Sure! This way" Sam replied as he took the lead towards the soccer field.

They both arrived at the soccer field where Sam needed to catch his breath as Melloetta was pressing a button on her device.
"Still *pant* trying to process whats going on."
"I know your stressed but please wait a moment while I call my ship." Melloetta replied. "Ship...? I thought it was a helico-woah..." Suddenly before them a giant airship was appearing right in front of them out of thin air. "IS THAT YOUR BASE? ITS MASSIVE! HOW DID YOU SPAWN IT IN?" Sam exclaimed.

Melloetta chuckled at his excitement "I didn't spawn it in, the ship has a cloak I was just guiding it down from the sky and removed the cloak. I bet you could see why I needed lots of room to bring it down." "Id say! It takes up nearly the entire field!" Sam replied.
Melloetta then opened the front hatch
"Well lets get on quickly,more monsters could show up at any time." "Oh good point" Sam replied.

The airship landed on the ground as the two hopped on. When on the airship the hatch started to close behind them as Melloetta went to the control panel while Sam was taking it all in. "This...this is awesome...the technology you have in here is incredible!" "I'm glad you think so! Now brace yourself we are going up." Melloetta replied. "Right! I'm ready" Melloetta pushed the lever as the ship started to move up into the sky. She also pressed the camouflage button to make the ship entirely invisible. Sam went over to the window to then take a couple steps back. "Wow we are really high up..."
"You get used to it, actually this is a good height to stop at." Melloetta pulled the lever and the ship came to a halt.

"Now shall we get down to business?" Melloetta asked. "Sounds good but just one question, why do you keep putting that device near your mouth whenever you speak?" Sam asked. "Oh it's because humans can't understand me speaking, it would just sound like gibberish for them." "Ah that makes sense" Sam replied.
"Actually...I remember making a device that allows people to understand other languages, hold on give me a second." Melloetta quickly flew off down the hall. Sam waited by looking around the front of the ship some more until he saw Melloetta flying back holding something in her right hand.

"Here! Put this on your glasses!" Melloetta exclaimed. It took Sam a moment to see the very small device that was on her hand. He took it and attached it to the side of his glasses. "Looks fully attached! Alright now for the test..." Melloetta set aside the device as she opened her mouth. "Can you hear what I'm saying?" "Yep! But just for reference could you speak without me having the device on?" Sam replied. "Oh it works! Yes! Ah right of course!"
She took the device off carefully and opened her mouth again. But Sam could not understand a single word of what she said. "You were right it does sound like gibberish I couldn't understand a single word you said."
Sam could make out her giggling before putting the device back on his glasses.

"Well I'm glad it works! I haven't gotten around to testing it on anybody yet so thank you for giving your input." "No problem! It seems like your really passionate about creating gadgets." Sam replied. "Oh I am, It's a good way to pass the time on the ship I've made lots of gadgets for random scenarios such as this one." Melloetta exclaimed.
"That's cool! Now should we discuss everything now?"
"Oh of course! It totally slipped my mind, let's sit down somewhere before we chat. Follow me" Melloetta guided Sam through the airship as they reached a cafeteria area that looked rather empty.

"Thanks for the water" Sam said "No problem! Now I would get comfortable if I were you, I'm gonna tell you everything you should know."
"Sounds good! Go for it!"