Chapter 1

His black, raven hair stood with strands of Grey from the side of his hair. Denim King, just as sophisticated as his name spelled, ran a steady finger through. Applying his favourite cologne, Replica by the fireplace.

Denim owned several oil companies in California and its environs. Though he was over 6 feet tall and had 250 lbs of muscle, one could have mistaken him for a man in his late 50s who was blessed with youthful looks.

Men hardly gaze through the mirror. Denim was no exception, but this time, he was. His eyes darted at the transparent glass in self-admiration. Carefully arranging his silky hair to the back. His perfectly long fingers brushed through his thick, black eyebrows, watching his reflection over the full-length wall mirror once again. Denim pulled out a black suit from his wardrobe, placing it over his black turtle-neck sweater. A warm smile rippled on his defined cupid’s bowed lips which stood in a Grey garden of clean shaved beard. He adjusted the suit, fitted on his shoulders as his hand tapped the dressing table in front of him, fixing a golden ring on his middle finger and a Patek Phillippe wristwatch. Again, Denim’s hands touched the table front and his brows frowned as if something was amiss. Denim’s hazel eyes flashed to the table at once.

He opened his drawer, and it wasn’t there.

‘They were here a minute ago!’ He thought dryly.

His eyebrows knotted in a uni-brow, knowing who exactly was up to the task. “Jack!”

Denim stormed at once as he hurried out of his room. It was a vast mansion. It took a while before he got downstairs. They fit the entire apartment out with quality clothes, all glassy and marbled. They made the floor and ceiling of marble while the walls were mostly of glass. Bay windows made of darker glass with white leather cushions and throw pillows gave the space an attractive look.

On the sofa, two other guys, with similar charms as Denim, were watching the photography of a new model they had an eye for. The blonde-haired lady with baby-blue eyes was naked on his laptop screen.

“Holly told me last night that I should give her an address. She desperately wants to meet up.”

“What? Are you bringing her over?”

“And why would I do that?”

“We could do a trio, you know?” Asher suggested with a firm smirk.

“Not interested in sharing my cake. Find yours!” Jack hissed in reply as Asher busted out into a light chuckle.

“I’m sure you’ll dump her the minute you-“

“Jack!” Demin cut into the conversation without holding back.

They both turned and saw him, enraged.

“Where are my cufflinks?” Denim snapped.

Jack’s eyes hardened as he stared back. “What cufflinks? Are you saying that I can’t get mine?” Jack raised grimly and then hissed. He diverted his gaze back to the laptop screen as if it were more important. Before Jack could pull back his hand from the laptop, Denim grabbed his hands and pulled out his cufflinks. They were Montblanc cufflinks, made of raw gold.

“What did you just do?” Jack raised a firm brow.

“What did I just do? I took what is mine!” Demin jeered heatedly. His unblinking eyes focused on his friend with a raised chin.

“You should have been gentle!”

“Gentle how? Do you have to go to my room?”

“He found the cufflinks here.” Asher tried explaining while Jack stood up at Denim.