Chapter17 A Trap

Previously on Chapter16 our travelers arrived in the last portal called Frozen Valley they saw another bloodline called vampires that are freeze in that place, Vincent successfully past the challenge of Kenneth and he got the key for the last portal.

-Mountain of Sin

There was a mountain called Mountain of Sin, it connects between the world of Genesis and the Earth... Genesis was a world where genesians living and they can use powers from the energy of their body but it depends on their bloodline, while the next world known as Earth where humans living there, they have no power but they have high level of intelligence that makes them evolved in order to survive.

Vincent and the three outstanding students finally arrived in the Mountain of Sin and only deities can easily teleport there without any problem, as they looked around they felt a very dark aura all over the place which gave them a cold sensation on their skin. They also observed that the last portal they been entered was still opened.

Meanwhile Munvela return back to her original form as a witch. The pervert guy named Karwin rushed to her and hugs tightly.

"I missed you my babe I thought you will be a cat forever... I cannot leave without you my love" Karwin said still hugging her.

"Get away from me pervert" Munvela push Karwin away and made him to roll over the ground.

"Hahaha that's enough pervert pig we need to find the princess now" Vincent laughed at him.

They walked a little further and search for the prison were the Goddess of Light and princess Nayomi located, they were both abducted by the Dark Lord.

The place was too silent and only their footsteps can be heard as they walk towards the North.

"I don't know why this dimension called Mountain of Sin what I can saw was a plane field with small rocks and red soil in the ground" Vincent paused awhile and put his left index finger in the forehead thinking deeply "Maybe the Dark Lord destroy the mountain or it just suddenly melts because of the collision in the two worlds ha ha ha" Vincent laughed and looked to them..

"Idiot... We are here to save the princess not to observe" Munvela said and punch the head of Vincent.

The three outstanding students laughed at him.

"Ouch ouch... I just want to make some fun don't be so serious guys" Vincent chuckled while putting both of his hands in the head because of pain.

"This place was too big why we don't separate to search for the princess easily" Vincent said to them to share his idea but sad to say no one's agreed him.

"If we separate... there is a chance that the Dark Lord will easy kill each of us" Munvela said to him.

As they walk forward they suddenly bump from their front and it was a barrier of prison that was made of dark aura but they suddenly shocked because it was empty. Suddenly they heard a laughter which echoed all over the place.

"Do you think I am a fool? Of course not... the Goddess of Light was already dead and I have the princess no one can ever defeat me now hahaha" He said in a louder voice which echoed in the whole place and laughed very hard.

"Guys you need to run now while the portal was still open... I want to stay here to fight this idiot... Leave this to me" Vincent said while looking to his teammates seems saying them that he can do it alone.

"No... We are your friends we are here to save the princess too... We have our own reason Vincent" Munvela insist and tap the shoulder of Vincent.

"Friends...?" Vincent reply seems confused.