Chapter2 A Great Mistake

-Light Kingdom

One night in the Light Kingdom of Purification Mountain where all of the invited noble family of witches, wizards, and fairies attended a special occasion celebrated once a year to thank the goddess of Light Feiam (fe-yam). Before the guest could enter the palace they must show first their invitation card and also their markings if they are really a wizard, witch, or fairy from the two guards who wear a protective armor standing near the entrance. The palace were made of concrete walls, white shiny marble tiles, the windows were made from precious glass with flower carvings on the edges, and fifty chandelier hanging on the ceiling which give them light during the night.

The celebration start at 10:00 pm where the guest need to walk on the red carpet with their beautiful gown, they should also need to go in the front of the throne to bowed down their head one by one as a respect to Feiam because this is part of their practices. They put their special offers like foods, jewels, magical materials etc., in a two foot golden table to show their gratitude in this year.

Feiam respected all the leaving beings that have life because of that mostly of genesians respected her. After the guest put their offers in the golden table they proceed to their reserve sits and start eating their dinner for this night like roasted turkey with green vegetables on it, chicken in tomato sauce with smash potato, strawberry cakes, wines and etc..

When the time was 11:30 pm a special dance begin for the entire guest and each of them find their own partner. The title of the music played was A Thousand Years. In the middle of the dance Feiam saw a guy sitting on the chair that watch over her wearing formal attire, so she decided to come closer and talk to him.

"Hi..! I'm Feiam goddess of Light, you?" she ask him eagerly and look to his dark tempting eyes.

"Just call me David, can we dance your majesty?" he stand and hold the right hands of Feiam then kiss it immediately.

(My dream was to be with you until this midnight) David said to his mind while looking to the goddess.

"Sure why not" her pale chicks suddenly glow to red, she is thinking that this guy was a wizard because of the wizard markings in his right shoulder like a shooting star, so there should be nothing to worry about it.

They take their time on dancing and talking to each other while listening in the music. His left hand is on her sexy hips of her, while her right hand is on the muscular shoulder of David and both of their left hands are holding to each other. David told her that he really adores her while dancing together, he was also amaze in the beauty of the goddess were the lips is red as blood, white hair as snow, eyes is blue as sky, and her perfect body image.

Before the celebration ended David steal a kiss to her "I will visit you tomorrow morning at the Garden of Enchantre near the Light Kingdom... okey?" he whisper at the right ear of the goddess.

"Hmmmm let me think" she replied and gave a sweet smile to him.

After party all of the Noble guest leave the palace including David and their used utensils including plate and glass has been already cleaned by their maids in the kitchen.

Before Feiam fall asleep in her bed, she told her mind that she was really excited to see David again tomorrow at the Garden of Enchantre, but she also sense that this guy may have a plan.

-Garden of Enchantre

On the next day in the Garden of Enchantre near the Light Kingdom were you can smell the different aroma of flowers, and colorful butterflies that flying around the garden. David arrived there in the morning sitting in the bench of the park, and wait for her over a long period of time until noon but still she don't appear.