Chapter24 Finale

Previously on Chapter 23 the Prince of Darkness attacked the royal families in the Light Kingdom, he also killed the royal guard without any mercy. The princess has been stab in the abdomen accidentally.

The energy of life he absorbed from the princess miraculously awakens all his sealed memory. He remembers now his past being an untouchable and the time they spent together with the princess.

"Princess what I have done to you? How could I killed the girl I only desired to love? It's unforgivable" Vincent said while thinking it was his entire fault and touched her pale left check.

This was my fault.... There most be a way, Yes I am a god I could revive her using my power. Vincent thought to his mind and sit down to put the palm of his hands in her chest and focused his mind to put a dark aura inside her body to revive it...

"Please wake up my princess..." Vincent said and continued to revive the princess with all the efforts he have.

After a minute he realized it was useless because he remember that a genesians killed by any deity could not be revived anymore. Vincent was now a deity with a complete power from the Crystal of life.

"No...!" Vincent yelled and cried, he cannot accept the fact that he was the one who killed his beloved princess. Vincent stand by his two feet and start to lose control over his power.

Everyone felt the dark aura releasing around Vincent, his black shirt started to dissolved exposing his muscular body and a black fire symbol in both shoulder which started to diminished, that symbol was used as a sealed to control his power, but now it was all release. They also saw at his back a black mark of a sun which symbolized as a deity and it started to glow.

The dark aura slowly envelop his body from head to toe, as he was consumed by his own anger.

"Princess Nayomi....!" he yelled very hard and remembers all the painful memories from the past and his anger toward himself.

"Hey stop it...!" One of the royal families approaches him but immediately annihilated into dust, so no one can come closer to him.

(Continuation from the Introduction page 1) "The end of the world is coming. What should we do now?" one of the genesians on panic.

The grounds started to move as the dark aura increases.

"Call all the guardians of different portals, they might stop him" Mother of Charmaine said.

In a second they felt another presence of unfamiliar energy at their back. As they looked back it was.

"No need to do that because we are already here" one of the guardians said who was Kenneth, the guardian of the last portal which living in the Frozen valley while holding his new staff.

"The prophecy was true one of the deity bloodline will destroy or save the world but today there was still a slight chances to save him" The white wolf said while transforming into a girl. She was Leah one of the guardian who was keeper of the first portal, living in the forest of Mist.

As dark aura takes over his body rapidly, it also covered the sun above the sky which gaves darkness in the whole area.

"We cannot stop him because only the prince of darkness can stop himself, but we could entered his consciousness to return his control over his body... we need to be hurry before the dark aura consumed all the energy of life in all plants, animals and to us" Ivy said a who was a mermaid living in the Ocean of Dreams and she was the second guardian of the portal. She also has an ability to change her tail into legs which enable her to walk.

"But how will you do that we cannot even come closer to him?" Karwin mother said.

"We guardians were once an ordinary genesians, but the Goddess of Light gave us some of her light aura to be the key keepers and maintain the balance of nature" Kenneth said and stop for a while "by the way I am Kenneth my race was wizard, the little girl beside me was Leah a half human fox, this pretty girl at my right was Ivy a mermaid" He added.