Chapter10 Ambush

-University of Genesis

The sky was clear with no clouds and the sun smiles down on the field, it also gives some of his rays to brighten up the land and to give happiness to all creatures living in this mystical world. 

Today was the most important day of a student after finishing their courses as a BSWizard, BSWitch, or BSFairy. During their graduation day witches will be given a black hat which symbolizes their power and a broom which help them to travel. Wizards will received a white hat that symbolize knowledge, a spell book that will be use for spell references and a wooden wand which enhances their powers, while fairies will accept one pixie with the same color of their wings by signing a contract and a plant that will give a fairy dust when its flowers blooms to enhanced their ability to fly. 

During this time some of the students are very happy while others are sad because they may not see each other again. Both of the students know that after graduation they should choose between serving the goddess of Light Feiam, to live in their own as a people of the land or to serve the Dark Lord Allen.

Our protagonist named Vincent want to finish this event early to rest in his apartment and he was thinking what will be the advantages and disadvantages after he graduates. One of the disadvantages he know was, there is a chance that master Rutto will not support him any longer as they agree the on the contract, but the advantages is he will now become a professional wizard and be free. He also planed not to come in this graduation day but because someone says to him that the princess will be present in this activity, so he was motivated to attend on the graduation day.

The setting of the whole field in the school was full of white chair that are arranged formally and each of the students were sitting on their designated sits wearing their black graduation uniform. On their front was a stage where the three head Master waiting patiently for the special guessed.

Vincent was just sitting third to the last chair because it was alphabetical order and his family name was Zex. 

On this time he cannot wait any longer on seeing his first crush and he feels a little bit nervous on that time but he tend to relax by breathing deeply (okay just inhale deeply and exhale slowly, this is just an ordinary day nothing to worry about....)  he thought to his mind.

In this event the goddess of Light Feam and princess Nayomi arrived in the stage riding on a big blue butterfly with a two black spot on the tip of its wigs, and when they step on the stage all of the students lowered their heads and bowed down to give respect. 

The goddess of Light wore an elegant white whole dress, while the vice president of the campus which was the daughter of Feiam wore an elegant sky-blue gown which really fits her as a princess.

The presence of the two special guest means to start the event right away. The goddess of Light is here to congratulate the graduates for this year and to convince the student to live in their castle. At their back was the three different masters of each courses, the wizard master who is Demetri, a witch master who is Shela and lastly the master of fairies named Janeth, but President Rutto was not around so they decided to start the event without her because the goddess and the princess were already arrived.

Each of the students has been called therefore they need to come in the stage to receive a blessings from Feiam and the master will going to give their promised rewards like brooms, hats etc. to the students.

In this time his name was been called, so Vincent went on the stage walking proudly. When he arrived in the stage he lowered his knees and bowed to the goddess then Feiam give her blessings to him by patting her hands over his heads, then after he stand the master of BSWizard named Demitri take a few steps forward and he give the white hat and a spell book for Vincent. When he passed the princess in his right side Vincent smiled and whispered in the air "do you still remember me?" then he continued to walk down the stage without looking back to the princess.