Chapter 19 The past

On Chapter 18 The Dark Lord summon his loyal servant for a dinner together with his son Kevin he also went into the dungeon to visit the princess. The outstanding students are still alive after the Prince of Darkness attacked them in the Dark Kingdom at the Forbidden Mountain. Munvela realized that she have a crush on Vincent and Karwin.

-City of Tekal

The world of Genesis has many continents and islands which are separated by sea. There were various ways to reach in this different land, by using teleportation tree, casting a spells, fly or use a witch broom, but if you yearn to reach the Mountain of Sin you need to use the portal stone guarded by the key keepers. Vincent and the outstanding students use that big stones when they tried to save the princess and her mother. This Mountain was located between the world of Genesis and Earth where mortal beings called humans leave, they have no powers but their intelligence was one of the factor which brings survival to them. Our protagonist named Vincent went in the City of Tekal at the continent of Reval because they knew that the Prince of Darkness will bring destruction on that city.

On this morning Vincent and his friends finally arrived in the great City of Tekal. They also know that they need to hurry in putting the barrier before the prince come in the city and to protect the home of Vincent.

They observed the surroundings while slowing down their speed, many palm trees, a hardened sand below their feet and when they looked behind the city it was a mountain called the Idle Mountain where Vincent once leave.

When they went down they felt the hardened sand from desert and couple of Pine trees which gives them protection against hot weather. Karwin kept his yellow green wings in the back slowly, while Munvela hold her broom at the right side, meanwhile Charmaine and Vincent sit in the rest after using the spell in more than an hour.

Karwin looked on the plant curiously which grows in the trunk of the pine tree, then Charmaine explained to him that this plant was called Fern, a delicate feather like yellow green leaves with no flowers at all, this plant was one of the special groups of family called Kelpers which keeps the Genesis clean.

As Vincent told them the City of Tekal have many untouchable genesians begging in the streets under the heat of the sun, while there are only few merchants selling goods in their stalls, which was opposite to the wealthy City of Shiva.

They all know that a genesians don't have any power or specially ability at all but they can still use simple spells and sad to say they don't have any rights to learn or practice it because they were discriminated if they will use a complex spell they will suffer for consequences, they also don't have any mark, no wings just like humans. The Goddess of Light tried to solve this issue but she can't do anything since being in love with opposite race was a great sin in the internal rule of Kishin.

"If Rutto did not fund me maybe I already leave in the prison together with the other thief" Vincent mumbled in a lower voice, deep inside he was happy that reaching his dreams to studying at University of Genesis was granted and following the order of his master saves him from miserable life being an untouchable.

"Did you say something Vincent" Karwin asked and looked at him.

"Uhm.... nothing hahaha" He replied while touching his head and smiled.

The clever guy also remembered his past life when his mother died he run in the center of the city to ask some help but no one dare talk to him, they just looked at him with hatred because his an untouchable. At night he slept in the streets together with other untouchables it was very cold, when thirsty he will just went to the fountain to drink and no food to eat. In the following weeks he was very thin only skin and bones with hollow cheeks. Unlike other untouchable they can earn money by working as slaves to buy foods but for genesians who are under age like Vincent they cannot be hired for work because they will just die.