Chapter12 Forsaken

In Chapter 11 they know that the Mountain of Sin was located between the world of Genesis and Earth and they need to pass the portal by finding the key which can be get by winning the challenges from the guardian of key.

-Forest of Mist

At this time Vincent unconsciously collapsed on the ground in the forest of mist. In a couple of minutes a guy suddenly rushed over him which is one of the outstanding students of fairies named Karwin, he get the pale guy to put on his back as an immediate action on that situation.

The princess inhale deeply to say something which break the silence of the place, she said that they need to find a place to rest for a while, because of this order both of the outstanding students continued to walk without lowering their guard.

After meters of walking on the foggy forest they spotted a small nipa hut and it was almost ruined because of many years past when it was built. It was located between the two giant trees with no leaves but many green mosses on its roots and trunks which gives it a gloomy look. The forest was very silent no birds, no insects and animals that can be spotted or be heard, but you can feel the emotion of loneliness lying in this forest from the people who are trap in the past having a hopeless and melancholy time.

Almost of them did not notice that the sun was already settled in the west and the night was coming behind them.

The first one who entered the hut is a girl who named Charmaine which is one of the outstanding students of wizards, she said that this place was lonely and dark.

She cast a short spell and summon one blue flame which enlightened the entire room above the celling. Inside the place was a single bed made of bamboo sticks and Karwin put Vincent on it without any hesitation. At the center of it was an old table made of a tree that has been cut in crosswise and a long single log below the table which can be used as a chair. The ceiling was full of cobwebs and many dusts sunken in the place that made Munvela to sneeze.

Vincent POV

It was darker than night no light and everything seems rotting, I was lonely in the middle of nowhere. I tried to run but I cannot move a single step, I feel that something inside of me was different it's hard to explain and I can even feel it rushing through my veins. In a moment when I almost lost hope and almost consumed by the darkness, a little ray of light above shown and I tried to reach it and made me to open my eyes and spot a female girl who was like an angel watching over me in a super bright white background. I raised my hands trying to touch her pale Asian skin, eyes are brown with sadness on it and a single warm tears fall down to my face, her lips are very red like a blood which make more mysterious indeed.

"Hey hey... are you OK? What happened to you? Vincent" The angel in his sight said to him in a very worried voice.

"Is this heaven because I see a beautiful lady after a bad dream" he continued to reach his right hand to touch her face

"Oh it's you my princess please don't cry for me because I am just an...." he continue the sentence to his mind that (I am just an untouchable which have no right to live and pretending to be a wizard), his heart bit faster and faster seems guilty because he knew his just lying to himself, meanwhile the princess wipe the tears in his face and give a sweet smile to him.

"oh I think his OK lets raise him up to continue our journey in this stupid forest" Karwin said and take a deep breath and touch his forehead seems thinking something then he heard his stomach gurgling.

"Hey let's eat now I'm hungry" he expose a lunch box from his own brown magic bag from his back and put it in the table.

"I'm hungry to..." Vincent said in a week voice, he raised his own body in a hard way on the bed and went closer in the table seems attracted in the sweet flavor of a chicken soup that enters in his nose.