Chapter21 Destroyer or Savior

Previously on Chapter 20 in The Bloodline of Genesis. The outstanding students did not know that Vincent has been abducted and sent in the basement of the Dark Kingdom according to the plan. If they knew about brother princess.

-Dark Kingdom

In the morning the Prince of Darkness walked on the hallway stepping silently on the black shiny tiles, observed the black painted walls with floating candles on it, as he was passing by every Dark Clan members bowed down their head to him as a respect, on this time he went to the Dark Lord's throne. 

Upon arriving he knocked the front door three times and open on its own so he entered directly, everything was quite even no single servant he have saw, only his footsteps can be heard when he walked inside. After a while he felt a dark aura near him.

"You finally have your body Kevin or should I call Vincent, I was observing you at all times and I finally realized why you keep them alive, then falsely told to those students that you will destroy both city which give you time to become complete.... nice move you are really my son" Allen said very proud who suddenly arrived in his back touching his shoulders which made him stop from walking. 

"Oh those little insect I was planning to kill them... but first of all I need to gain more power hahaha" He replied without turning his back. 

"I have heard you told my Dark Clan members to only follow your command, Why?" Allen said still standing behind his back while putting pressure on his right shoulder with his right hand. 

(This old man really pissed me off) Vincent thought to his mind. 

"It is okay if you won't answer.... Listen my dream from the start was to controlled this whole world but that white hair bitch always stop me and as my son you should help me on my plan" Allen said to him. 

"Your wish will be granted father" He turned around and cut off his head horizontally using his right bare hands, no blood spoils in tiles but only a pair of rag dolls drop in the black tiles. 

As he thought it was just a dolls turned into dummies which has been controlled by his father to be a double. 

"Father show me you've have got.... How could I follow a coward man like you... let's have a square fight!" Vincent yelled him. 

"Hahaha don't be cocky kid.... do you think you can defeat me easily" Allen said and appeared on his front stepping at the red carpet. Then he withdraws his sword forge from the legendary tooth of the dragon. 

Vincent forges his own sword from his blood with dark aura on it and solidifies. The sword color was black and easy to handle because it was lightweight but very sharp.

"Nice sword...." Allen said and smiled to him. 

Allen land his first blow by swaying the sword trying to hit the legs, Vincent dodge it by taking few steps backward. Then he made a second sway aiming for his head but his son successfully block it. Vincent holds the sword both hands and made an advance attacked strait to his heart but it was also block by his father. Both of them laughed and continue their sword fight nobody has a plan when to give up. 

In every attack they made to each other it was successfully block or dodge, in terms of experience the Dark Lord will mostly win, but Vincent was a cleaver guy who can easily learn through experience. They have equal strength to begin with. 

Almost half hour already passed, they have no cuts or wound, during this time Vincent already know the pattern of his style and he also notice that the Dark Lord already exhausting.

"I gave up father" Vincent said then he return his sword by stabbing himself at the chest, it suddenly dissolved and absorbed to his flesh since it was made from his blood with dark aura... after that his wounds heal its own without any scar.