Chapter25 Trailler

After the three guardians died the white crystal which imprisoned the Prince of Darkness for over two decades started to crack, for every year past the space between this crack becomes greater until some of the dark aura started to release from the crystal. After it materialized as a smoke it consumed the other life energy in animals and went back to the crystal. The more life energy it consumed the white crystal sealing spell will be weaken.

After that Vincent started to regain consciousness but unable to move his hands, he was still inside the crystal, a vague memory from the past flooded in his mind..

He also realize on this time his true power was to steall the energy of life especially the energy coming from the Crystal of Life which the god Kishin used to create the Genesis, but it can also be used to destroy the world.

One day a girl past near the cave where Vincent was kept suddenly the dark aura sense it then stole her energy of life and bring it to the prince which made the crack in the crystal more bigger, because of that the Prince of Darkness can now move his hands.

Can Vincent controlled his dark aura or not? can someone stop him but who? What will he do after he arrived in the Genesis?

Will a human can stop him by giving her love and care to Vincent...? 

------------------------------------------------------------

Farewell....

There will be no Part 2, I hope you enjoy my story while reading wrong grammar....

Yes tapos na din ang story ko for almost 3 years of making hehehe...

Author: Niejah D. Tan 

[October 31, 2015 2:00 am]