Chapter4 Fearless

(Few years later in the Idle Mountain)

Idle mountain was located in the continent of Reval, it divides the two great city of Shiva and Tekal.

In the middle of the forest in the Idle Mountain an eighteen year old guy name Vincent was living there, his hair is blonde in shoulder level, with blue eyes like the color of the deep blue sea, perfect nose, white American skin, good sex appeal, and handsome in nature.

-Vincent POV

Me handsome? Well my name was Vincent, I am sitting down here in the branches of this old three and I really don't know what type of three was this. Well I am an untouchable, it means I don't belong to any race because I don't have any mark in my body and I already accept it.

My favorite color was black and maybe my talent was stealing because I am good in this doings.

My mother left me when I was eight years old. I really thought she was my real mother but on the day when she died, she told me something that really changed my world. She just adopted me and treated like her own son. I really missed her warm hug and her sweet loving voice that makes you feel safe from danger.

I feel I am alone in this world with no light and happiness but only hatred and pain giving me hope to live. I hate my real parents because they don't care about me, they just abandoned me like an animal.

Yes I feel alone but I am not alone here because I have some little friends called dwarfs they are four inch tall having a white hair, colorful dress and a hat, they always give me an  information which i really needed. They are also smart so you need to be smarter and cleaver to them to gain their trust.

Stealing is my way in order to survive in this fucking world with discrimination between the untouchable and the pure bloodline. My only wish in life was to enter the University of Genesis to learn spells, magic for my self defense and vengeance.

I live ten years in this Idle Mountain that I called home, in the evening I just sleep in the net that I tied in this branches of the big old tree and do chafe every night, because it was my habit to do it so until I fall asleep. Every morning I collect the moisture from the leaves and put it in a glass that I hang in the twig to drink before its evaporate. Why not in the river or lake? Because you need to cast a spell in order to get the water from it, or else that water will poison you and that was the rule in this mountain and nothing to do with it.

I pick some fruits when I am hungry, but you cannot easily do that because there are fruit pixies that always guard every fruit in the forest.

I first encounter them in this tree, when I picked the unripe fruit a little green pixie eventually appear and bite me, I feel numbness in my right hand and it was like a sting of a bee so painful..!

Their voices were like little chipmunks that really hard to understand, they have little sharp teeth's like piranhas.

I learned that these little pixies will guard the fruit until its ripened before they abandon the fruit, so that's the time you can eat the fruit safely. When rainy season I just pick two leaves and cast a spell to turn it into big leaves for my shelter. I learn it when we have our first picnic with my mother in this mountain when it suddenly rain on that time.

-Tekal

Tekal is a poor city located near the Idle Mountain and usually many untouchable are working there. And also there are many untouchable beggars on the street, they also do not have any mark like me, because people say we have been course by the god.

The next morning in city of Tekal, three untouchable men were searching for him, like a police who was looking for a wanted person.

"Oh shit..! We lost him and we should catch that thief before sunset or else we were the one who will pay for the thing he still to our boss." One of the three untouchable men said.