Chapter13 Twins

On Chapter 12 They found the guardian of key named Lea and Vincent successfully pass her challenge so he have now the key for the next portal, meanwhile he did not expect that the fragile princess was abducted while the outstanding student put into sleep.

-Dark Kingdom

Early morning in the Dark Kingdom where the evil Dark Lord lives. After the abduction of Nayomi Allen was very busy in making some plans on his head. He seated in the black metallic chair over the balcony of the second floor in the palace, under the balcony he saws his favorite garden which were full of poisonous plants and other deadly little creatures looked like hyena who are willing to eat anything on its sight, and a hundreds of crying spirits from every untouchable genesians he killed and traps their soul in the garden by his power, hearing them screaming while roaming around his perfect garden give him a pleasure. He enjoyed watching and listening over those pity souls.

When a genesians will die after twenty four hours the physical body will become a spirit particle to be part of the nature. The souls will loss their memories before it will back to where everything starts. But the Allen was abled to captured this spirits for his garden.

In his palace on the third floor there are four Dark Clan members waiting for him on the throne while knelled down on the shiny black tiles of the palace, after few minutes a very dark smoke having negative aura suddenly appeared in their front. It slowly sits on the throne and begins to transform as Allen.

"Thank you for coming here..." he said in a happy way like winning in a gamble game from casino.

He pointed his hand to the last Dark Clan member on his right side and said "You don't need to kneel too because you are my right hand or shall I give you a new name as Kevin and you should stay at my side as my loyal companion" he said and smirk to him.

"Yes my Lord" the mysterious Dark Clan member replied.

As Allen said the forth Dark Clan member stood up immediately and walked silently near the throne to stand beside him. The remaining clan members just remained silent and waited for the new order of Allen because they cannot act on their own without any order to their leader or the Dark Lord.

"Thanks for all your help we were able to abduct the princess successfully without any problem" he pause awhile to take a deep breath and laugh sarcastically.

Allen faced the three remaining Dark Clan members and said to them "I want to introduce your new Dark Clan leader... but please reveal first your identities"

The three members removed their coat and raised their head to stand as Allen requested from them.

"My name is Emalue a fairy bloodline, my power was turning a fairy dust into a sleeping dust I am the one who put the three outstanding students into sleep. Thanks for reviving me my lord it's my honor to serve you even half of my memory was recovered" she said and bowed her head.

"I'm Mariel specialize in teleportation... a wizard bloodline, I want to serve you together with my one and only Emalue, I'm the one responsible for teleporting my comrades and the princess" he chuckled a little while putting his right hand on the left chest and also made a bow.

"Please call me Rutto.... All of you already know me because I am the former Dark Clan leader, my hobby was making potion and reviving the dead to be our allied, but now I already resign on my position" she made a little smile to show that she was happy to serve the Dark Lord.

Suddenly the right hand of the Dark Clan spoked to them.

"I am new member of this clan and I did not expect that I will became the loyal right hand of the Dark Lord, given a task to command all the Dark Clan members as their new leader" he remove his black coat and no one can saw his face because he wear a white mask with a black cross symbol on the forehead, he have a black hair but less taller than Allen and wearing a black polo under the coat with matching black gloves.