Chapter Seven - Atone For My Sins

Blaze's POV

My vision was blurry when I started to gain consciousness. Everything was dark. At first I thought it was just my eyes adjusting, but as I slowly awoke, I realised that I still couldn't see a thing. My head felt was heavy, I was barely able to stand as I forced myself up from the cold, hard floor. Why was I laying on the floor? I didn't remember going out partying, but I guess that would explain the massive head ache I had.

Suddenly the realisation hit me hard. Someone had invaded the school, and now I was in this dark place barely able to move. I remembered looking around to find Power as I was being attacked, but he was gone... Where was he? Where was I?

"He's awake." I heard a harsh sounding mescaline voice announced in the dark.

The sound of a rusted metal gate echoed through the air and I was violently pulled along by mysterious people. I tried to fight back, pushing against one of them expecting my flames to burn them alive, but to my shock only a dull light illuminated from my hands. I couldn't do anything but be dragged along as I struggled. I tried to shout, only to hear myself mumble back like some kind of alcoholic. Was a spell put on me? The same kind of spell that Power had on his hand to prevent healing magic from working perhaps? What kind of witch craft was this?

I was dragged out of the dark into a large circular room, lit up by the torches that surrounded me. The people who dragged me out here threw me to the ground like I was nothing more than garbage. I struggled to lift my head to the sight in front of me, and had to lean on my hands to support me from falling onto my face again. I felt horrible, like an insignificant bug. How dare they make me feel this way?

Before me, a tall man sat on a red and black throne staring down at me as I was at his feet. He wore a black cloak, had scruffy black hair looked to be middle aged. Seated next to the left and right of the man were two young girls who appeared to be around the same age as me.

The one to his left, had straight silver-white hair with silver eyes dressed with dark makeup. Her clothing was a bit revealing. She wore a black, small top that left her stomach exposed, a straight, black pencil skirt with fishnet stockings and black heels. She smiled down at me, looking extremely evil as she tapped her black fingernails against the armrest of her chair.

The other girl, sitting to his right, I noticed to have the same deep black eyes, jet black, wavy hair as the girl who had been stalking me. Her black wings curled slightly around her as she stared down at me, a pained look hidden deep within her face. Did she pity me? Was I really that pathetic in her eyes? I didn't like the way she was looking at me. It made me feel so powerless and I hated that.

"Blaze Aldread, you are accountable for your sins against us of the Malignant Visitant Satanic Cult. You and your brother, Power Aldread, will both pay the price for your sins in which you continued to commit despite the warnings. Your punishment will take place two weeks from now, on the first full moon of the satanic year." The man spoke with such hatred in his voice, it sent shivers down my spine.

"What... What did I do?!" I managed to spit out, angry that they could just burst into my room and keep me prisoner like this. They had no right.

"QUIET! You have no authority to speak to me like that! Do you know who I am? I am Lord Kurse, leader of the Malignant Visitant Satanic Cult! One of Satan's many children, and a full blood demon, for that matter. It shall come clear to you soon enough." He shouted, smiling at his own self-righteousness.

I froze, my eyes widening at his words. He's... A demon? I had been captured by demons?! I shook my head, trying to wake myself from this bad dream. There is no way it could be true, they'd kill me for sure!