Chapter 3 (Divided: Safe or Vulnerable)

IV-CHRYSOBERYL

Chapter 3

(Divided: Safe or Vulnerable)

2:55

Only 5 more minutes till the door opens. An uneasy feeling is floating inside the room that they are in. The light of the four flickering light bulbs are slowly getting weaker. Loui announced in the entire room his findings of the metal bat and the coil of rope hidden and stuck behind the black board.

There was a total of  6 groups that wanted to stay out of the other groups as much as possible.

The first group consist of Loui, Barry, Christian, Hobey, Michael, Kurt and Marco.

The second group consist of Kent, Jheany, Shae, Elaine, Jheza, Espar and Jaerald.

The third group consist of Ayen, Geanno, Rea, Charm, Jay-R, Isabel, Marie, Ange and Drexter.

The fourth group consist of Michel, Brien, Lester, Jubilyn, Danielle, Ryan, Diana and Ethel.

The fifth group consist of Nicole, Clarisse, Gie Lyn, Nica, Cristel and Winzett.

The last group are the outcasts or the ones who retorted to others being Cadabogs, Vianca, Shaira, Kim, Kimberlyn, Junell, Anthony, Lorenz, Monique and Ruiz.

"Since we will leave the guns here, the remaining six bullets will be distributed to each group. For Loui's group, Hobey will hold it. For Ken't group, Shae. For Ayen's group, Marie. For Michel's group Ryan will hold it and for the outcast's group, Kim will hold on to it." Brien announced

"Alright, 5 more minutes and the door will open. Just as we decided, we will leave the corpses inside this room. When the door opens, the first one to leave will be the outcasts. After that Ayen's group will be next, then Nicole's group, Loui's group, afterwards is Kent's group then my group will be the last one to leave this room. And make sure that no other group knows your location for safety purposes." Michel announced.

"Are you guys sure no one wants to move to other groups? Nicole's group, what about you? All of you are females there and Clarisse is wounded" Michel asked

"No, we're fine. We'll manage somehow. . . " Nicole replied as her group mates just nod their heads.

"And please all of you make sure that no one in your group carries a knife. All of are in danger if one of you does have one. . . " Michel added.

Finally the door opens. On the other side of the door is a much well lit place unlike the room that they are in. The light source comes from fluorescent lamps placed intact above the ceiling. Every other room has no doors except for the one they're in. Each room has its own light source which is 4 fluorescent lamps attach at the ceiling. Nothing can be seen outside the school, no clouds, stars or even the moon, everything is pich black like the school itself is in another container with no source of light from the outside. Their school has four staircases that are placed at its corners and all staircases lead to every floor on the school. The school also has two buildings that are perpendicular to each other.

The first ones to leave the room are the outcast. While they are leaving, Kurt pops a question.