Chapter 6 (Mind The Time: Part 3)

IV-CHRYSOBERYL

CHAPTER 6

(MIND THE TIME: PART 3)

4:00

After Monique and Ruiz waited till Kim has finally gotten over the effects of the syringe. The three of them went to the library and check out what was going on earlier. Ruiz took the crowbar with him before they went to the library.

By the doorway they could see Jaerald's faced smash. Upon entering the library they see the rest of the corpse and blood scattered in the ground. Kent, Espar and Cadabogs body is also covered in blood. The supposedly Shae, Jheza and Elaine are already dead with their head being amorphous. Jheany on the other hand is crying with the metal bat in her both hands and kneeling next to the corpses of Shae,  Jheza and Elaine.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. . . ." Jheany repeatedly whispered

"W-what happened here!?" Ruiz said as he dropped the crowbar and hastily run towards Jheany who is crying her eyes out.

Startled, Jheany swung her bat at Ruiz and shouted

"Stay away from me!"

When the bat was swung, Ruiz tried to evade it but it hit his chin making him fall to the ground shocked and unable to move. Monique who thought that Ruiz just slipped and fell, walk towards Jheany and tried to calm her down.

"H-hey it's alright" Monique said as she slowly walk towards Jheany.

After Jheany killed Shae, Jheza and Elaine, she had finally lost her sanity.

"I-i just don't want them to s-suffer. They've been crying non-stop since everything started and it pains me to see them like that. . . " Jheany stuttered to herself

"T-they can't help it right, I-i mean they're afraid after all I just relieved them of their pain. . ." Jheany whispered to herself.

Monique can't make out the words that Jheany is muttering but still she continues to try to make her calm. Kim whilst standing by the doorways stood still. When Monique has finally reached an arm's reach from Jheany, Jheany began to rampaged and started swinging the metal bat at every direction. Monique tried to get away from her but it was futile, the metal bat hit the back of her head causing her to black out and fall to the ground.

In fear, Kim run away from the library and into the second floor where she saw Michel's group while Jheany is having her way to ruthlessly deform Monique and Ruiz face.

"H-help!" Kim shouted at Michel's group while running towards them.

"K-kim!? What happened? What wrong?" Michel asked.

"It's Jheany, she's rampaging in the library." Kim said as she's trying to catch her breath

"Can you guys do something about it?" Michel asked as she looked at Lester and Brien.