Chapter 5 (Mind The Time: Part 2)

IV-CHRYSOBERYL

CHAPTER 5

(MIND THE TIME: PART 2)

3:51

"Time's up, have you decided who will do the instructions."

"I'm out of this, I've seen to many deaths, I don't think I could carry on with this anymore" Junell said as he sat down in the room with his hand scratching his head.

"M-me too, I don't think I could handle it any further." Anthony said as he does the same thing as Junell did.

"W-wait y-you're actually fine with this! What happened to your rage earlier, I thought you guys don't want to die!?" Lorenz shouted at Anthony and Junell

"Well if I am to choose how I would die, I'd rather it be fast and painless rather than long and excruciating" Junell explained

"Y-yeah and besides, we're doomed to die already, I'd rather choose this death than being stabbed." Anthony said while he put a small smile on his face.

"You guys are despicable . . . " Lorenz said silently

*gunshot* *gunshot*

Both shots hit Anthony and Junell right in the head. Lorenz on the other hand trying not to cry left the room and followed the instructions.

Hobey, being on Loui's group suggested if he could keep an eye out on Lorenz. There were no disagreements since Hobey's got a knife with him while they clearly saw that Lorenz didn't even pick up one inside the room. When Lorenz left the room, Loui's group headed to it and read the instructions behind the light switch.

On his way to the rooftop, Lorenz saw Winzett's corpse and Clarisse corpse cooped up in a corner on the rooftop

"Winzett and Clarisse is dead huh. . . " Lorenz whispered to himself.

Jay-R and Marie of Ayen's group decided to keep an eye also on Lorenz while keeping distance making sure that no other group notices them.

There are bathrooms on each floors but the one that Lorenz pick is the one that is at the rooftop. Upon arriving on the said bathroom he saw pictures of each male in the former class of IV-Chrysoberyl starting from Michael Abad to Geanno Zurbano.

"He said to take my picture here and there will be instructions behind it . . ." Lorenz whispered to himself.

Lorenz took his picture, flipped it and read the instructions behind it.

"To Lorenz. "Before the door opens at 3:00 a group of not less than 4 will four will be formed. I will task you to kill one group. Once you've accomplish it, you will be free to go whenever you wan to leave. Sincerely, The Game Master"

Even though the instructions seem fishy, Lorenz had no choice but to cling to false hope that is given to him.