Chapter 7 (Remaining Ones)

IV-CHRYSOBERYL

CHAPTER 7

(REMAINING ONES)

4:26

Loui's group has already taken the photo from the girl's bathroom before the massacre on the third floor and the first floor happened. They have already checked every photo and compared them to each other and have finally arrived to a conclusion.

"Every instruction is different yet still the same. The wordings are different but the thoughts are all the same; the majority of the instructions is to kill a group." Loui stated as he threw the pictures he's holding to the wall.

"Yeah cause ours have the one with specified targets" Barry added.

"But I feel that something's off, I mean like take a look at this." Christian said as took Bm's photo and Vianca's photo and showed it to the group.

"Vianca's instruction and a bunch of others is to survive till 8 while Bm's instruction is to stay hidden and keep out of sight.  Something's definitely off." Christian added.

"Well then, here's what I think is weird. Michel's instruction is the only one that has don't kill and don't be killed." Kurt stated.

"How about this we filter the one that we consider that have a weird instruction compared to the others then we'll compare those." Michael suggested.

They filtered out every generic instruction from the unique and compared it once again.

"So far this is our findings, Bm, Isabel, Michel, Michael, Geanno, Ryan, Marco, Ayessa, Cristel, Christian, Loui, Charm, Juby, Jheany, Kurt, Kim, Jay-R, Barry and Danielle." Marco announced

"19 huh? Anyway we should take this 19 with us and find Michel's group and the others for now." Loui said to his members

4:30

When Loui's group finished their little investigation they went to the second floor to search for Michel's group which they find very fast. Ayen's group is with them as per Brien's suggestion

"We've got something to discuss here." Loui said as he enters the room where Michel, Juby, Danielle, Kim and the rest of Ayen's group.

"What do you guys want?" Danielle said as she stood up trying to drive them off.

"We just want information . . ." Loui stated.

Michel didn't bother to hide anything since they might die sooner or later.

They exchange information as they discussed things. The remaining members of Michel's group plus Kim and Ayen's group were informed of the photos in the bathroom. Loui's group on the other hand were informed of the deaths. Vianca also explained that the blood on her face earlier was taken from one of the corpse on the third floor inside the room to make it look like she was attack by Cadabogs even the she was apparently stab in the back in the end.