Chapter 11 (Final Event: The Clock Strikes At 6)

IV-CHRYSOBERYL

CHAPTER 11

(FINAL EVENT: THE CLOCK STRIKES AT 6)

5:47

Christian and Loui among with Michel inspected every card and found that the JOKER card is not in the deck. Michael and Kurt is on the third floor; after learning from Kurt that he has already killed Isabel, Michael's killing intent shift to Kurt. Charm is on the first room gleefully waiting in the dimmed flickering lights for someone to arrive. Vianca is already dead with a chain around her neck, her corpse is hanged on the doorway next to the first room.

"What's this about!?" Michael shouted at Kurt.

"Call it retribution." Kurt replied.

"Retribution!? For what!?" Michael asked vehemently.

"And here I thought you would understand." Kurt replied.

"What do you mean?" Michael asked.

"Everything is planned. The first killings are made so that everyone would turn on each other." Kurt explained.

"What does that have to do with anything?" Michael asked.

"It has everything to do with everything. We're supposed to have a close understanding with each other, we're former classmates for crying out loud. But then these idiots, these stupid pathetic morons didn't even have a strand faith in that trust and started killing everyone." Kurt explains as gripped his metal bat.

Michael gulped and looked Kurt while trying to maintain his adrenaline.

"You know, I for one believe that nothing serious would happen if such a situation would ever occur." Kurt broached.

"You might've felt bad but it doesn't change the fact that you killed them, that you even killed someone that you said you trusted." Michael said as he brandishes his knife.

Michael holds out his knife and rushed towards Kurt.

At the same time; Loui, Michel and Christian are on the third floor looking at the deck of cards.

"This is completely messed up . . . he didn't just put the JOKER he even shuffled the deck. It will be too hard to know who isn't here." Loui said as he scrambled the cards on the floor.

"I've been thinking . . . why don't we just ask The Game Master about this?" Christian popped up a question.

"You know that's a great idea. Why didn't you said that earlier!?" Loui shouted at Christian trying to vent his anger at him.

"Well you didn't thought of it; and I've only thought of it know!" Chrisitan replied angrily.