Chapter 4 (Mind The Time: Part 1)

IV-CHRYSOBERYL

CHAPTER 4

(MIND THE TIME PART 1)

3:25

Loui's group inspected the entire top floor, making sure that nobody was up there with them. Then they went to the stairs that is closest to where Clarisse's corpse is. At the bottom of the stairs they saw Winzett dead with her back on a wall and a slit at her throat. Her clothes are drenced in her blood and it looks like she fell down the stairs before her throat was slit because of the bruise covering her arms.

Loui took a deep breath then walk past the corpse; the rest of his group follows making sure that they didn't touch the corpse in any way. They headed to room they were first in. It looks the same, the knives and the syringes are scattered all over the floor, and the five guns on the floor seems untouched. The four flickering light bulbs is still on the ceiling. The bodies of BM, Gaela, De Silva, Knova, Denisse and Genesis are still stacked in the farthest corner of the room. But to them something felt off. Loui headed to the black board and inspected again the compartment below it.

"The metal bat and the coil of rope are gone!" He said loudly to his group

Around the same time, the outcasts are having a little conversation in their group.

"So we know that either Cadabogs or Vianca is the hunting dog. What do we do next?" Kimberlyn asked

"We could easily bind down those two, it's not like they're big or anything. . ."  Junell suggested.

"Yeah if I recall correctly there are ropes in the room we previously were just as Loui said" Ruiz said.

"Speaking of which, there might be some things hidden in every black board in this campus." Kim said in epiphany

The members of the outcast group remove the lid from the black board in their room and found 2 things, a crowbar and a deck of cards. Kimberlyn hold the deck of cards in her right hand and showed to everyone in their group and said

"Hey, who wants to play" she said in a sarcastic tone.

The rest of the group chuckled when they heard it but suddenly Kim, Kimberlyn and Shaira falls to the ground. Kim was on her knees and hyperventilates while Kimberlyn and Shaira is having a convulsion. Kim's eyes were twitching while Kimberlyn and Shaira's mouth started to form bubbles.

"What's happening?" Monique asked.

"It's the syringes, it's acting up. . ." Junell answered.

Kimberlyn pocketed the deck of cards and helped everyone to calm the three down even if they have no idea what to do or what they should do.

Suddednly a loud smash sound is heard in the entire campus. A sound of a metal bat repeatedly hitting a wooden wall.

"H-hey you guys be on the look in case someone gets near us here." Ruiz said to Lorenz and Anthony as he try to pinned down Shaira's body that's having convulsion.