Chapter 21

Pixie bob wasn't under the weapon nothing was there just some  drops of splattered blood
Pixiebob and Rochelle appeared in front of Tiger and Mandalay
"huh?! The villains said 
everyone was shocked Rochelle started healing Pixie bobs wound ignoring the fact her other arm seemed to be crushed.

"Pixiebob should be okay she is just unconscious" Rochelle explained getting up before looking at Mandalay.

"Rochelle your arm!!" Ojiro said all freaked out Rochelle only nodded toward him.

"I know where Kouda is! Rochelle shouted before running into the forest  Midoiryia was right behind her.

Rochelle grabbed Midoriya's hand before their shadowing travel there.

"You are! Mom... Dad..." Kouda spoke freaking out at the figure who walking towards him cackled.

Rochelle quickly appeared pulling Kouda closer to her as the ground cracked and they stumble from the impact Rochelle Shielding Kouda and Midoriya
Rochelle got up to see a shaking Kouda patting his head.

"Don't worry everything's alright we're here to save you no matter what" Rochelle smiled towards a shocked Midoriya.

"No matter what... you'll save him you say? Haha haha expected the true feeling of a hero candidate ready to put your fake of Justice to use " the figure said a man with one real eye and muscled-out arms.

The man charged at Midoryia his arm growing as the fibers of muscle seemed to grow on his arms  Rochelle quickly switched spots with Midoriya.

The impact knocked her into the wall of the cave Rochelle groaned "Rochelle! Midoriya shouted beside Kouda who looked horrified.

"where is this Bakugo kid? the one-eyed man asked thereafter Bakugo Rochelle thought not showing any emotion.

Midoriya ran at him using one for all attacking him in the back but the made didn't even move the man turned around facing Midoriya with a sickening smile.

before smacking Midoriya across the cliff side Rochelle groaned but stay crushed in the wall "my quirk is muscle augmentation enabling me to muscle fibers that sit beneath the skin, granting me speed and strength" the man shouted out.

the man was going to crush Midoriya before Kouda through a rock a him "water hose... my mom... dad... did you tournament them before you killed them too...? Midoriya panicked.

"Seriously your their kid this must be fate!!! the man spoke in twisted glee before getting ready to kill Kouda Midoriya tried punching only to break his arm Rochelle groaned again removing herself from the crushed wall Midoriya used 100% with his uninjured arm blowing away much of the cliffside as the dust cleared Rochelle was hanging off the cliff side holding a petrified Kouda.

"no way!! Midodriya exclaimed Rochelle's eyes widen as he had not a single injury" weak the man shouted putting something over his missing eye Rochelle looked at Kouda in her arms.

"Do you trust me" Rochelle whispered Kouda nodded Rochelle then jumped off the cliff side Kouda screams holding on to her tighter Rochelle reappears behind a beaten-up Midoriya Rochelle puts Kouda down and then help Midoriya by releasing shadows through the man's muscles he froze. "did you forget about me? Rochelle questioned sarcastically while smiling at the man's irritated scowl.

water sprays the man in the face Rochelle's eyes widened as Kouda was standing with his hands raised shaking Rochelle could only smile.

"you brat" the man growled trying to move but Rochelle made sure her shadows were in place Midoriya and Rochelle make eye contact Midoiryia punches the man in the wall with 100% again as Rochelle's shadows let go at the last minute.

Midoriya collapsed Rochelle went quickly towards Midoriya healing his injuries the best she can "you don't know a thing about me why? would you go this far when you don't know a thing about me?! Kouda shouted crying punching Midoriya's unjuried arm Rochelle stopped healing Midoriya's arm before getting up to hug Kouda who started crying  Midoriya started screaming until he collapsed Kouda started freaking out but Midoriya got right back up.

"I'm fine I still have much more to do," Midoriya said looking at the forest.

"you battered and bruised, what can you even do like that? Kouda asked as Rochelle resumed healing Midoriya's injuries Rochelle stopped healing Midoriya and gasped a scream could be heard throughout the forest.

  "Midoriya takes Kouda back to Mr.Aizawa," Rochelle said eyes not leaving the forest  Midoriya seemed ready to argue but Rochelle wasn't finished "go back to Mandalay and teller about Bakugo and the villains," Rochelle said turning around from the forest to look at Midoriya he wanted to argue back but the words were caught in his throat as Rochelle stared at him her eyes holding an unexplainable intensity.

Midoriya looked away from Rochelle and nodded before getting up and hugging Rochelle "be careful okay? Midoriya whispered Rochelle hugged him back "same goes for you" Rochelle whispered back before walking towards  Kouda "you'll be going with Midoriya back with the teachers alright" Rochelle spoke before panting his red horned hat.

Rochelle started running through the forest  Mandalay's voice echoed through his head telling them that Bakugo wanted Rochelle stopped in her tracks seeing the unconscious body of someone from class 1-B  Rochelle picks them up and then shadow traveled back to the others before dropping them off before going back into the forest.

   Rochelle heard a roar and goosebumps rose across her left arm  Rochelle ran faster through the forest Rochelle ran to a trail catching Bakugo and Todoroki staring at the other end as trees started flying as Shoji started running towards them.

Tokyami was overtaken by Dark shadow who threw a villain across the forest Rochelle quickly ran in between Bakugo and Todoroki ignoring everyone's shouts Rochelle got closer raising her left hand at Dark shadow he started to calm down slowly getting smaller and smaller Tokyami started breathing heavily kneeling on the ground Rochelle went closer to Tokyami  "are you okay? she asked Tokyami shakenly nodded as Shoji gets closers.

the group started walking their way back to camp "I'm not a stupid damsel in distress!!! Bakugo shouted lighting up his hands "no one said you were, and your missing your tiara it won't work" Rochelle sarcastically replied doing hand quotes only angering Bakugo more.

Rochelle started smelling blood and started running in that direction "Uraraka! Rochelle shouted "shoji, everyone"Tsuyu shouted pinned to a tree by her hair the girl started running away.

  "We are escorting Bakugo back to camp" Todoroki spoke as Rochelle started healing Uraraka  "escorting Bakugo? Tsuyu asked "why isn't he with you? Uraraka asked "what do... Rochelle cut herself off seeing no Bakugo or Tokyami.

"Someone like that has no business being on the side of heroes... not when we have a stage where he can shine even bright a voice spoke Rochelle looked up to see a figure in a top hat wearing a mask and an overcoat standing on a tree branch.

"to take him.. . "I just used magic" the figure spoke tossing two marbles in between his gloved fingers.

crap Rochelle thought gritting her teeth "give them back now!!! Rochelle shouted glaring down at the mysterious figure.