Chapter 39

"Go on tell us what you learned," Aizawa asked "If my opponent doesn't want to engage in a fight then my quirk's pretty darn useless! In a real right I'd be dead meat the second I got caught" Kirshima spoke up first removing his mask.

"I need to give more specific instructions to my bugs" Koda whispered "I was awesome right?! Go on feel free to heap on the praise Don't hold back show me some love you know you want to! Kaminari shouted sticking out his thumbs sounding brain-dead.

"We lost two I wanted to win with the whole team intact it all got a bit chaotic" Tsuyu shared "  "After everything I learned I couldn't even put a fraction of it to use It's frustrating" Shinso explained holding out the scarf around his neck "nobody's a pro straight out of the gate it took me six years to master the binding cloth Remember that frustration you're feeling and use it as motivation. "right".

The two who did work studies are quite hard on themselves" Aoyoma commented "Meanwhile jamming yay doesn't know the meaning of modesty" Jiro added trying to hide her laugh  "Shinso's youthful spirit I love it! Midnight commented before shuddering at her comment "Cut that out" All Might murmured behind her.

"Kirishima focuses on setting up direct encounters where you get to brawl! "Yes sir! "Koda as you suggested you need to work on your strategizing" Koda nodded "Kaminari!   Your early game was a mess! Does it take losing your allies for you to finally put your talents to actual use? "Yayyy...  Asui you might've messed up but you reacted quickly and changed course  "Ribbit".

Next was Vlad-King's turn "You all already know what I'm going to say yeah? "Yes! "Was Shishida your central pillar or was it Shiozaki with consolidated leadership you could've won this! Glad-King screamed at them.

"Failing to take that into consideration ended up costing you Shiozaki just can't bring herself to deceive others, A certain someone managed to show us his worth though. Monoma turned around his eye drifting to someone "I look forward to our joint battle" Monoma ran to Shinso his arms wide open "Hey Shinso! Let's cook up a plan to make class A cry! Monoma shouted scaring the crap out of Shinso.

"We need a plan of our own" Midoriya advised "Can we kill someone by accident" Rochelle added with an evil grin that would put Bakugou to shame "N-No we can not! Midoriya shouted "All man at least I tried" Rochelle sighed walking over to Todoroki, Ida, Ojiro, and Shoji and sitting beside them in a circle "So what the plan Rochelle asked.

Midnight started to shake while Blushing "UNF! This is it yes! All the springtime of youth" Midnight shouted Rochelle fell back laying back down on the ground and groaned "Wendy are you okay why is your face red? Romeo shouting could be heard "Are you alright? Ojiro asked Rochelle sat up "Yes I think so who knows" Rochelle shrugged taking a deep breath of cold air before exhaling it like smoke.

For the second match prepare yourselves team 2! From class A Yaoyorazu, Aoyama, Tokoyami! An invisible girl from class B Isuka Kendo, Shihai Kuroiro, Manga Fukdashi, and Kinoko Komori.

"Good luck to Kendo and team 2! "No more biased announcing! Dark Shadow came out of hiding in front of B group Kuroiro stood in front of Dark Shadow and returned to Tokyomi and the group Dark Shadow punched  Tokyomi and Kuroiro popped out of Dark Shadow Kuroiro Quirk Black he can meld with blackness.

Yaoyorozu tried catching him in nets but failed Tokyomi removed his cloak and started to cough Kuroiro took this as an advantage in the shadow he reached out and grabbed the back of Aoyama's cape Aoyama screamed as he was dragged by Kuroiro.

Tokyomi began flying dark shadow was wrapped in Tokyomi's cape while dark shadow held Tokyomi making it seem like he was flying he grabbed Aoyama from Kuroiro's grasp Aoyama used his navel laser the laser bouncing off the pipes around revealing Kuroiro running away "There he is Hagakure! Hagakure went after Kuroiro A mushroom popped up on Yaoyorozu mushrooms started to appear everywhere Komori walked closer to the group the mushrooms multiplied covering the whole area.