Chapter 22

The masked man started speaking but Rochelle zoned him out Rochelle stopped healing Uraraka as she felt the need to cough Rochelle coughed into her hand as it was drops of crimson blood Rochelle's eyes widened but quickly wiped the blood on the side of her black shorts
"Tokoyami is missing too," Shoji says looking around the area.

Todoroki passes the unconscious class 1-B student off to Uraraka by stomping his foot on the ground making the same ice mountain as the sports festival but was shattered.

"My apologies all I do is deceive and runway but that's what I'm good at, I'm sorry to cut your fun short but this concludes our mission," the masked man said.

Todoroki does another ice mountain again "like hell I'd let you!! there is no way you're getting away!! Todoroki shouts then the masked man started hopping from tree to tree. the group ran towards him.

the group stopped to get their breath Rochelle started to breathe heavier why was there blood I didn't fight much Rochelle thought  "are you alright? Shoji asked knocking Rochelle out of her thoughts   Rochelle could only nod giving a half smile before catching her breath "I think I have an Idea  Uraraka can you float us up in the air Tsuyu can you launch us in the air? Rochelle asked gaining her breath slightly.

"what about your arm? Todoroki questioned "it's fine I can't feel it... Rochelle trailed off as felt suddenly familiar Ethernano trying to get through a barrier Rochelle heard distant voices but could not hear them.

the world has gotten brighter like gold " I finally got in contact with you" a voice spoke Rochelle turned around to see  Loke in his signature suit and his light blue glasses covering his black charcoal eyes his lion ears visible through his untamed Carmel hair Rochelle smiled "good to see you too but it's not a good time" Rochelle spoke her smile becoming lopsided.

"Rochelle? Todoroki asked walking closer to her but she gave no reaction a golden circle appeared under Rochelle as she began to float her right eye turning a gold color  "what's going on!! Uraraka asked Todoroki stood there shocked he wondered if was this part of her unknown magic and he was unsure of what to do.

seconds later Rochelle returned to the ground and the gold circle disappeared and a gold shimmering light formed beside her Rochelle opened her eyes one being gold while the other is still ruby red.

Rochelle looked around to see the others peering at her with worry and concern  "are you alright? Shoji asked  Rochelle blinked a few times

"I think so" Rochelle spoke before rubbing her eyes and gasping beside her gold particles forming into Loke

"What was that? Tsyuyu asked before Rochelle could reply Loke spoke up "I'm Loke Family friend of Rochelle's I can help in any way" Loke replied

the plan went into action Loke jumped throw the trees as Tsyuyu and Uraraka threw the group in the air Uraraka released the group they fell to the ground but they landed right on the villains.

bright blue flames were coming near them Rochelle couldn't make a shadow quick enough but Todoroki was able to pull her back as the fire goes past them.

"your faces were on Shigaraki's kill list, no both weren't on the list" a voice spoke behind them a v villain in a half-black and grey body suit with a mask covering his whole face ready to fight with a tape measure Todoroki bring distance between them by doing another ice attack before the villain could get closer.

"both of you run!! Shoji shouted  "your actions just now made it clear, I don't know what your quirk is but these things you were flaunting at us earlier in your right pocket these are Tokoyami and Bakugou aren't they entertainers" Shoji explained holding two orbs in his hands.

"Seriously how could you be that stupid" another villain's voice spoke whose skin was mostly purple and stapled together with black spikes and bright turquoise eyes.

"well done for a short period of time six arms your quirk is good at groping them" the masked man mimicked as a dark warp opened up the same one from the USJ " The masked man started laughing.

"They seemed so happy chasing after me I wanted to give them a present..you see one of the fundamentals of magic is that you flaunt only when you have other things to hide" the masked man removed the mask revealing 2 orbs resting on his tongue.

the orbs in Shoji's hand exploded and Todoroki's ice replaced it a gold blast knocked the masked man off balance the orbs falling towards the ground  Rochelle quickly shadowed travel toward the orbs the blacked fire was beside her "guess you are the other world users girl he whispered catching her off guard.

Rochelle stopped her whole body erupted into pain the girl screamed in pain and shock falling to the side as Todoroki and Shoji missed the orbs as the black hair Villian grabbed them  "how sad Todoroki Shouto" the villain remarked with a smirk.

Rochelle started convulsing throwing up blood the masked man snapped his fingers releasing the orbs  Tokoyami appeared by Rochelle as Bakugou was near the warp in the black haired Villians hold Rochelle could only watch helplessly as the villains left with Bakugou as she withers in pain Rochelle started gasping for air while coughing up blood Rochelle started looking around as her vision going blurry.

Rochelle withers in pain and started gasping for air her lungs felt like they were burning, and the one golden eye started leaking blood as it faded back and forth between gold and Red scaring the group of three Rochelle started violently coughing more blood as her body started shivering as she gasped for air her right side flickering with shadows.

Rochelle could hear the shouts of the others trying to talk to her but she couldn't form any words "l-leave Rochelle gasped out "you need... Rochelle's scream echoed through the forest cutting off Tokyoyami's reply her right arm felt like it was on fire shadows started wrapping around Rochelle's limbs tiny cuts started forming but then started stabbing and piercing her all over Rochelle's screams became whimpers while trying to breathe.

the three didn't know what to do Todorki lit his arm on fire to see if to get the shadows to disappear but the shadows grew together forming a tiny dragon before attacking his arm Todoroki quickly backed away before stopping the fire Rochelle lets out another scream as the shadow continues to surround Rochelle.

"We need to find a way to get the shadows away and stop the bleeding" Shoji reminded them getting over his shock before removing his light blue flannel and handing it to Shoji.

Loke appeared scaring them but started glitching like a projection "you'll need another shadow to calm it" Loke affirmed glitching in between words Tokyoyami moved closer to Rochelle Dark shadow came out facing the shadows the shadow dragon slowly disappeared leaving Rochelle breathing heavily eyes scattered around until they stopped on Loke.

"lion" Rochelle croaked before pain shot through every bone in her body Rochelle's eyes began to flutter shut "don't fall asleep" Todoroki yelped Shoji wrapped the flannel around Rochelle's injuries before Shoji carefully lifted Rochelle, Dark shadow followed them beside Tokyoyami walking back to camp Todoroki following them.

"wait Todoroki, I need to tell you Rochelle's magic is... before Loke could finish his warning he shattered Todoroki started running to catch up with the group Todoroki looked at Rochelle her once gold eye turned back to its original red crimson color.

Everything became a blur as the police and Ambulances arrived the medics rushed Rochelle away as she was going back and forth between unconscious and beyond in critical condition the rest of the students watch in unexplainable shock as Rochelle was taken away from the camp.