Heroes Rising Part 3

"Mister Deku, Bakugou" Katsuma and Mahoro whispered.

Midoriya started sending air shots at Bakugou doing explosion shots Nina kept up his shield while using lasers to destroy one of Bakugou's gauntlets Sero stopped Nine's arm with tape from attacking
"I won't let you! Sero shouted Nina blasted him away with his other hand "Sero! Sero's mask fell off away from him as he tried getting up.

Uraraka was behind Nine "I'll touch him and make him float she thought as she got closer a blue dragon came out of his back snatching her in its mouth and throwing her to the ground "Uraraka! Midoriya catches her mid-air "Not... yet... Uraraka struggled before going unconscious.
"Bastard! Bakugou growled using his explosions even without his gauntlets, Midoriya landed safely holding Uraraka before placing her down softly "How could you? Midoriya shouted a manipulative gust of wind at the dragon that began to split in two.

Both dragons threw Bakugou and Midoriya into the wall both got back up as Nine walked closer with the dragons "Damn it! Bakugou growled trying to catch his breath.

Rochelle couldn't help but tighten her fists together wanting to help them, the dragons charged at them Rochelle brought Mahoro and Katsuma into a hug the dragon knocked them into the wall but the dragons disappeared and Nine started groaning holding his head in pain "There it is! His time limit" Midoriya called out.

The group ran from the blast and hid behind a wall of the waterfall cliff side "That' 's some crazy power, we can't get close to him" Tsu said "My recipro will be done soon" Ida added "Make an opening for me, get me close to him" Todoroki asked the other and then? Kirishima asked, "I have an idea".
"All right! "this will be our last attack! The group nodded.

Ida stood out in the open close to the villain the villain was ready to blast again instead of a long range he did close-range shots Ida began dodging them trying to get closer to the villain.

Behind Ida's distraction, Todoroki slid across the ice with Kirishima "Doesn't this remind you of Camino? Kirishima asked "Yeah" Todoroki replied "Whatever attack comes, I'll take it and get you close to him for sure!

The villain turned around to blast Todoroki and Kirishima Kirishima hardened his skin "Unbreakable! The blast hit them head-on on Kirishima stopped the blast from going any farther "Kirishima! Todoroki called out the villain stopped the blast "Go... Kirishima murmured before falling downward to the ground.

Todoroki went ahead Forming an ice trail off the ground before jumping above the villain and wrapping himself around the villain Todoroki raised his right arm covered in frost the Villain raised a claw ready to remove Todoroki but Tsu wrapped her togue around his claw before jumping away the Villain swung it tail aiming for Todoroki.

Ida blocked it before wrapping himself around the tail to keep it from moving "Todoroki! The Villain opened his mouth for another blast but Todoroki stopped the blast by freezing the villain's tongue the villain started to struggle moving his arm Tsu was holding and his tail Ida and Tsu crashed into each other.
"Freeze! Todoroki shouted using his ice quirk to his limits the villain began to freeze Todoroki fell off the frozen villain "Hibernate for a while... Todoroki huffed trying to breathe while shivering "W-we've done... our duty Midoriya... Bakugou... Todoroki trailed off falling unconscious.

"Kacchan, let's attack in waves! Midoriya ran towards Nine who was in pain "Don't give me orders! Bakugou ran beside him. On the back of Nine a gadget pops out of his back "I-if only I could get the cell activation quirk... the two flow meter things on his back with purple liquid drained out of them.
His mask fell off his face ... then I wouldn't have conserved anything! Nine eyes glowed bright red and purple crack lines appeared on his face thunder started to rumble stopping Midoriya and Bakugou Nine screeched as lighting struck sending Bakugou and Midoriya back as Nine's shield got stronger.