Chapter 46

"spring break's almost over, huh?

"we're going on a trip for our work-study"

"oh you're right"

"you girls too? For real? same here!

"we've also got a trip planned for that day!

"huh? what's up with that?

"hang on us too"

"me too"

there heroes in those Foothills we're going to back them up and help evacuate the city! Burnin told the group of pro's and students in training.

"they're moving in! a pro told them "That's our cue! move to your assigned sector and get those civilians out of there! Burnin instructed

"if anyone in this Neighborhood can't get up and out on their own please let us know there's a chance that this entire city will soon be a counter-villain battle zone!! Rochelle helped guide a group of teenagers and kids to a shuttle "The fifth ward is completely evacuated! Kouda's voice filled her ears Rochelle tapped on her earpiece "Same over here".

"We're going to check every single building to ensure that nobody has been left behind in senior homes and apartments! Ida's voice was over the com "Our group is finished too!

"Midoriya, what is it? Rochelle heard Todoroki turning her attention to Deku, Deku who was moving holding his stomach staring out to the Hosptial "Deku? "the Hosptial! looking back at the hospital it started to crumble waves of decay kept coming taking out parts of the city "Run! Rochelle shouted

"get these people out of here!

"Endeavor! Hey Endeavor!

Deku used tries using air force to delay it but does nothing "That didn't stop it it's not just some kind of shock wave"! "everything's crumbling to dust"

"it's Shigaraki" Deku and Rochelle answered

Todoroki put up an ice wall only for the decay to take it down without a second thought picking up as many people as she could quickly grabbing others' shadows and lifting them as she ran away with some civilians.

Burnin got hold of Endeavor as the Decay stopped "One for what whatever! Help's coming your way! Burnin told him Deku froze after hearing it Rochelle saw Deku starting to run "If you told them there's no Denying that they have to devote a lot of people just to protect you because heroes are supposed to protect everyone" Kacchan! you've already made up your mind, right?

"Yeah, I got to prioritize the people's safety" "First we hear "one for all" and then that he's heading our way...that isn't exactly solid proof but still you know you'd better start moving"

"huh? Where are you going? Todoroki asked "I forgot something I'll be right back " Deku yelled back "Make that three" Rochelle added Deku looked at her and nodded " Deku here sorry for using the private frequency but there's a chance that Shigaraki is after me specifically maybe I can lead him to a deserted area

"what are we waiting for"

"I'll wreck him"

"requesting permission to keep in contact this way"

"what are you saying? "I'll explain later I'm too far away to spot Shigaraki now because of all the dust and smoke please let me know if he suddenly changes course" Deku yelled

"like I've got time for that- Endeavor stopped mid-sentence "he altered courses! he's heading southwest now! "I'll try to lure him away! Deku stopped using the earpiece The three kept running "Heard that he's coming our way! Rochelle nodded "Of course I heard were you listening to that total scumbags turned into some kind of monster all the more reason to play keep away" Bakugo shouted.

getting startled "Why are you following me Kacchan! "want me to kill you instead " "Uh, no" "Use your Freak in' head we're short on time and who's the only guy who knows your deal without needing since long-winded explanation? me duh? "in that case thanks"

"don't get a big head about it follow you think you're the main character or something" I've got unfinished business with that piece of crap since I'm the guy who put an end to All Might, one for all is just the bait because I'm the one who'll get payback for that day! it's the perfect chance to rack up a win! Bakugo's grin grew wider and wider

"and why the hell are you following us Shadow? Bakugo asked Rochelle "I have a bad feeling and I also follow my gut," Rochelle told him. "I'm not going to lose I can't afford to stay a loser!

the cold feeling of death wrapped itself around Rochelle Shigaraki was above them with his hand stretched out before getting dragged away in a second by the guy from Hosu "Gran Torino! "when I heard "one for all" over the comms I had a bad feeling were you kids looking to scrap with that thing Shigaraki's decay obliterates anything he touches and then some even getting hit with a piece of stray rubble will kill ya! as you are now you don't stand a chance".

"But! Deku tried protesting "Listen us heroes aren't out of the picture yet" Shigaraki landed on the ground bring his hand out to touch the approaching Ryukyu in her dragon form but nothing happened jumping away from the dust started to disappear "Shigaraki don't you dare lay one rotten hand on my students" Aizawa spoke his quirk activating "you...really are cool Eraser Head".

"Endeavor! Shigaraki can't use his quirks Endeavor joined them on the battlefield "Should be good here" Shigaraki Gran Torino dropped them onto the ground "But Mr. Aizawa's down there" "Yeah. he's holding off Shigaraki's quirks" "' We're still pretty damn close gramps" Bakugo yelled Rochelle shook her head "Oh, Gran Tornio Kacchan and Rochelle actually know about "one for all". Deku told him.

"yeah, Toshinori told me, and this as far as we go Bakugo that things capable of moving quicker than any of us expected there's only so many heroes who can give chase and since our comms are jammed luring him too far away would actually give Shigaraki free rein you already got that thing away from the people and into eraser's line of sight that's a job well done, now head back to help keep Eraser mobile."

"Are you saying just hide! Deku protested "Word is All For One's Quirk was transferred to Shigaraki if he manages to steal One For All from you well what's worse than the worst-case scenario we're up against just one guy! If this many of us can't get the job done then what is the point of this hero-saturated society?

Rochelle felt rumbling under her feet looking over to where the other pro heroes were at a bunch of Nomu's "What the hell...

"That hurt hey, number one how'd it go again? Was it this arm that's raised too bas I got the jump on you" Shigaraki stood on Ryukyu and Endeavor doing All Might's signature pose.

"Dang it! two of them are heading for Eraser you three keep hidden Gran Tornio went after the near high-end Nomu's "The worst case...

Shigaraki headed to Aizawa "No you in my way! Deku got to Shigaraki before Gran Torino "It's our turn! Bakugou shouted propelling himself, with explosions right at Shigaraki.

"As long as Shigaraki's Quirks are erased, we can join the fight too! The worst case is losing our teacher the teacher who has watched over us all this time! we can't lose him" Deku shouted.

"Let's do this thing rationally? Bakugo sent a chain of explosions when the smoke cleared cute fireworks show there" Deku Held Shigaraki back "Sorry you're not on my radar anymore" Endeavor charged between the three, attacking Shigaraki "Endeavor! "Where's Shoto? "it's just us here," Rochelle told him "Okay then I'm so close... "That body's beyond human at this point" Rochelle flinched slightly at Grand Torino's comment.

"As powerful and sturdy as All Might... "All...Might? "but as long as I don't that power is all he's got and I'll hold on for a good long time" "For whatever reason you three are here now let us save the why for later "We're giving Eraser the support he needs Bakugo you cover Deku". Shigaraki went to attack Endeavor Grand Tornio went towards Shigaraki kicking him in the face "hitting back can be the best way to avoid Dying after all I did train crazy powerful guy Now quiet trampling all over Shimura's memory" "who?

throwing a punch Shigaraki dodged it heading for Deku "he was just bait! Bakugo was above him pulling the Grenade pin on his arm sending a huge explosion down at Shigaraki Endeavor punched him through the smoke.

"Somethings wrong" Rochelle whispered looking towards the set of trees in the distance.