Chapter Seven. Fight for your life.

As the name left my mouth, his expression completely changed. He went from aggravated and unempathetic, to being in shock. For a moment we just looked at each other. Based on his reaction I guess I was correct. I started to feel his grip weakening, and the knife distance from my neck. Suddenly he was thrown to the ground...it was mila! I saw her throw her body weight at him in an attempt to save me. The blood was still gushing from her wound. He quickly threw Mila to the side and she fell hard. He started going after her with the knife.

Then I remembered what I had brought. I took my pocket knife out and rushed him with it, stabbing into his side. He yelled in pain and fell, taking me down with him. As I was on top of him, I went for another swing with the knife. He grabbed my arm and threw me off him. Once again Mila got up and tried to attack, this time he slammed her head into a tree and she collapsed to the ground. I screamed and charged him again. He swiftly moved to the side and I fell forward. I used this moment to get to mila to check on her, she was still breathing but she was unconscious.

I turned around to see him swinging the knife at me, I grabbed his arm and went under it, then stabbed his shoulder. As I did this he cut across my shoulder. I turned around and stumbled back in pain. I started coughing up blood, I could still feel the sharp pain in my rib. He kicked me in my stomach, and I fell back. As he went to kick me again, I backed up and stood. I lunged for him with the knife, and he stabbed my leg. I fell over and got back up, struggling even more now.

Suddenly there was a noise in the woods coming towards us. It was the police. They must have figured out he went this way as well. He looked at me, then back to the woods, then back at me. He had to run before he was seen, and we both knew it. He went for a stab to the throat, and I dodged. The police were extremely close by now. He once again looked around and then back at me. Suddenly he charged me again, but without swinging his knife.

He quickly threw his right arm around my thighs and threw me over his shoulder. I immediately started screaming. He started running deep into the woods while carrying me over his shoulder. I threw my arms and legs around as much as i could trying to escape, but he wouldn't let go. Soon I could feel the bloodloss getting to me. I started to get dizzy. Then it all went black