Chapter Eleven. Save me.

I had no idea how long it had been since Jeff cut me. He had stopped checking in on me, and he never checked my injuries. He had also stooped bringing me food. The blood on my face had dried, and the wounds had stopped bleeding, but I could still feel the stinging pain. I sat in my room, cold, hungry, and alone. I had been tightly chained to the bed frame again, but he had taken the mattress off it, so I sat on the floor.

As my body ached I held my stomach. I was starving, and dehydrated. I could practically feel my life slipping away. I was too weak to get up and try to escape. My body felt cold, and I was shivering. I lean against the wall, as my vision starts to blur, and my body becomes too weak to hold itself up. The ringing in my ears becomes louder. I feel myself collapse to the ground.

Through my blurred vision, I see light fill the room. I see a figure approaching me slowly. He grabs me and starts shaking me. He's saying something, but I can't hear him. His voice sounds so far away. I feel him unchain me from the bedframe. He picks me up and takes me out of the room. His voice, calling out to me, becomes farther and farther away. Everything fades to darkness.

"y/n...."

"y/n.."

"Wake up..."

I open my eyes to see Mila in a dark, foggy room.

"Mila...I'm so happy you're here." I say

"I know you are, but you can't stay here," she says

"What? Why? I don't want to go back." I say

"I'm sorry y/n. You need to stay alive." she says

"Wait...am I dead?" I say

"Not yet, but if you stay here you will be," she says

"Oh...how do I go back then?" I say.

"Open your eyes," she says.

As her image fades from my mind, her voice echoes in my head...

Open

Your

Eyes

I am met with a bright light. I hear the sound of a machine beeping. I sit up. I look around to see a sterile white room with medical equipment.

Suddenly, my mind becomes foggy. I begin to notice a discomfort come across my body. I feel myself collapse back onto the hospital bed and convulse violently. A machine goes off, and doctors and nurses rush into the room.

Everything begins to fade away again...