08

"It's really you guys," It's Junkyu who just called us. He is with Haruto and Haruto has been taking our picture with his phone since earlier.

"What are you guys doing here? At this time?" I asked. I feel like this is the first time I ever seen Junkyu out from his bedroom when it's weekend. And the first time I ever seen him walking with Haruto. How the hell they get this close?

"Ruto asked me to eat out since noon and has been in my room for too long. That why I'm taking him out to eat," Junkyu said.

"You didn't even bother to come out from your room whenever I asked you to," I said.

"It's because you and Haruto are different," Junkyu said.

"He's telling that I'm a little more special than you," Haruto said. I rolled my eyes at him. "And didn't you said that they're fake dating? They looked like they are actually dating,"

"Right. Suspicious," Junkyu said.

"You two too. Suspicious," I said.

"Have you guys eaten? Suddenly I feel hungry," Hyunsuk said.

"Let's have a dinner together," Haruto said.

"We're just a few steps away from our house, Hyunsuk-ah. And you want to eat out now?" I asked.

"Why not? What do you want to have? I'll pay for it," Hyunsuk said.

"Yay! Free food!" Haruto cheered.

"The way you said that just now as if you guys are married couple," Junkyu suddenly said.

"Who know they'll finally fall in love for real and live happily ever after?" Haruto said. Happily ever after, huh?

"You're coming or not?" Hyunsuk turned at me as they already a few steps away from me and I'm still standing at where I am.

"Coming,"

They picked a ramen store near where we met just now. I'm not complaining since I know that they serve a good ramen here. But I'm still quite amaze that Haruto manage to make Junkyu come out from his room. Because I know how hard it is to make him coming out from his space.

"So.. How are your fake relationship going on?" Junkyu asked out of the blue.

"Nothing much," Hyunsuk answered. "And you have been hanging out together a lot these days. What about Yoshi?"

"There's a new kid that keep following him around. What's his name? Mashiho? Yes. That guy. He has been following Yoshi around lately. And seems like they're getting along quite well lately," Haruto said.

"That's why you're hanging out with Junkyu now?" I asked.

"No. He has been around ever since before that Mashiho guy appeared," Junkyu said.

"How are you guys suddenly become close? You're not even in the same class. I haven't even seen you talking to Junkyu at school," I said to Haruto.

"Well. It just happened," Haruto said.

"Why are you asking about us? There's nothing interesting about me and Haruto. I'm curious about you and Hyunsuk and your fake relationship thingy," Junkyu said. "Why are you suddenly decided to help this pathetic guy out?"

"Just like what you said. Because he's a pathetic guy. That's why I'm helping him," Hyunsuk answered. "And probably because I know him for a long time already. That I feel like I need to help him,"

"But you guys are not even close," Junkyu said.

"Because he don't want to be my friend. He can be friend with so many people but not me," Hyunsuk said. Wait! Did he just whined about me to Junkyu and Haruto? Really?