10

"Hyunsuk really going to reject people who confessed to him saying that he already in a relationship when we all know that it's not even the case huh?" I froze as I heard that statement. I couldn't move my hand to bring the chopsticks to my mouth. Choi Hyunsuk? Rejecting confessions because he's in a relationship? Isn't the relationship in question is their fake relationship? The relationship between him and Hyunsuk, purely just to fool Chaewon and Hyunjin so they will stop worrying about him and date each other in ease. Is it that relationship he's talking about? But it's fake, and supposed to be 'secret' isn't it?

"As if people will believe him. Hyunsuk never actually hide any relationship he had. And who the hell want to hide the fact that they're dating Choi Hyunsuk? No one right? People will definitely flex it. Like, he's a really cool guy here tho," the other student continues. Yes. He know it since day one that Hyunsuk is cool and popular. Jihoon used to hear talks about Hyunsuk before. And why now he feel like he need to care about it? Because they're in a relationship? Or because they're trying to make each other to fall for the other? Jihoon didn't know.

"Jihoon-ah. Don't you feel tired holding your chopsticks like that?" I look up to Chaewon who's sitting across me. I put my chopsticks back down on my plate. Why am I spacing out just now? "Your boyfriend is really famous, Jihoon-ah. He used to be one of the players who keep changing partners almost every month ever since middle school. There's no wonder if you actually worried about him. But hearing him rejecting confessions because he's in a relationship, somehow make me happy. He really treasure his relationship with you, huh?"

"He never even cheat whenever he dated anyone. It's just his life motto or something," I said. Ah. Somehow I don't feel like to eat anymore. It has been like half year since we decided to try make each other to fall for the other. And it doesn't even look like he's going to fall for me at all. While me? He did make my heart flutters once a while. As expected from an ex-player who has many experience with relationships. Unlike me who only look at Chaewon for years and didn't even dare to make any move at all.

Talking about Chaewon. I feel like it's vanished already. My feeling toward Chaewon. Probably because I spent lesser time with Chaewon as I tried my best to let her go with Hyunjin alone instead together with me, three of us. Also probably because I have been spending more time with Hyunsuk whenever I have my free time, and with Junkyu too from time to time.

Spending time with Hyunsuk now, make me feel that I've been missing a lot for not trying to be friend with him earlier than this. He's a fun guy to be around with. He always tried to enjoy the things I like even though it's not his cup of tea. Just like that make me want to try to enjoy the things he like as well. Something bothering me right now. Not because Hyunsuk getting a lot of confessions. But because I couldn't really see Hyunsuk for days already. He's too busy with his volleyball team's activities and the upcoming tournaments. I tried my best not to bother him. But somehow it feels weird not to hang out with him or to talk to him.

We're still not showing that we're close at school. That's why we have a very limited time to have an actual conversation together. Hyunsuk also has been spending more time with his volleyball teams after school and his free times. I couldn't even meet him during weekends because of his busy schedule. When I texted him, it took him a really long time to get him to reply me. Which is understandable because he's really busy as he's the captain of the volleyball team. And when there's times I called him, he'll ended up fall asleep while me talking. It make me feel bad. I don't want to bother him too much.

"Yah. Don't mention him now. He haven't meet his boyfriend for almost a week because of the volleyball thingy," Hyunjin said.

"Why don't you guys start to act closer at school? You'll have more time to spend with each other that way," Chaewon said.