2

Iyah Pov

Iyah Pov

   It was the night of the concert and me and mymy we're getting ready. "Bro I litterly can't believe u saw Dd Osama yesterday". She said flat ironing her hair. "Mhm hurry up I don't wanna have to wait in a long ass line". I said completely ignoring her. After we got ready we went to my moms room to tell her we were leaving.

  "Ma we finna leave love u" I said hugging her. "Don't be home to late mi amor" "mk" "bye ms. Leanna" Mayanna said grabbing my arm and pulling me downstairs. "Someone's a fan girl" I mummbled laughing. She mugged me as we left the house and locked the door.

   "It Ain’t Over Notti I’ma Do This For You And Mami Told Her Be Strong Yeah I Got It Beside Me When I’m On These Streets Yeah I’m Totin A Hotty Like It Ain’t Over Notti I’ma Do This For You And Mamiii" we were listing to letter to Notti and Mayanna was literally screaming the lyrics. "Mayanna bro stop screaming b4 I crash" I said cutting off the music.

  "Bro I was chillin damn" she said laying her head on the window and pouting. 20-30 minutes later we made it to the concert.

  "Yo Notti throw throw throw" the crowd screamed. Real shit Dd kept staring at me the whole time he was performing at first I thought I was trippin but Mayanna and a few other girls saw it too. At the end of performance, me and Mayanna went back stage because we had exclusive tickets. We waited in line to take pictures. Ian really wanna take pictures so I just stood to the side once it was her turn.

  As we were walking out the building through the back door someone grabbed my arm. It was dd "U look familiar" he said squinting. "The girl from the deli" Ddot said coming out the door. "Ohhh wsp ma" he said looking me up and down. I nodded my head, " your fine asf lemme get chu number" he said pulling out his phone.

   "Mk" I said smiling I felt my cheeks get hot so I knew I was blushing. Broooo chill with the blushing I said to myself. I grabbed his phone and put in my number setting my contacts to
Iyah🤍💕.

    "Text me when u get home" he said smiling. "Igh" I said as we walked to the car, I wasnt really the type to show my feelings so I tried to hide the fact that I liked him. "OMG IYAH DD OSAMA THINKS YOUR FINEEEEE" mymy said stretching the last part. She hyped me up as I got a text from an unknown number. "THATS HIMMMM"

 "THATS HIMMMM"