28

Dd povNot proofread Iyahs 17 birthday

Dd pov
Not proofread
Iyahs 17 birthday

(Ziyah had her party n shi yesterday because they didn't wanna have they birthdays together)

    (Yes she's older than dd) today is iyahs birthday and that's really TLOML (the love of my life). So I wanted to make her day special sh3 was having a birthday dinner and after I was gone supprise her wit a lil Edible arrangement and flowers and Allat shi Inna hotel.

   "Omgggggg" Iyah groaned through the phone. "What's wrong ma" I said as she sat in the chair as ziyah and mayanna did her hair and makeup.

  "Ionk which dress I should wear" she said and I rolled my eyes at her pickyness. "Ma just show me em so I can help you" I said and she flipped the camera and it showed a pink dress on one side and a purple one on the other.

  "Iyah hurry up so I can make you makeup match yo dress" mayanna Said and she sighed. "Bae which one or should I play it safe and do black" she said "Lemme see the black one" i said and she moved the camera to the side a lil.

   "Do black" I said and she smiled "thank you stink". I started to noticed that iyah really cared abt my opinion.

"K see you later baeeeeee" she smiled kissing the camera. "Igh ma" I laughed at her childishness.

  "Yoo dotty" I yelled. "Yoo" he responded walking in my room. "You sliding at iyah dinner" I asked and he nodded "fs that's sis why wouldn't I". He asked.

"Igh help me wit sum rq" I Said and he nodded. "Go get ddot and nem"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
    Iyah pov
Not proofread
That day

     "i decided to wear my hair straight ans put on my black puffy dress. I walked out the room to were ziyah mayanna Mya and mora was and they smiled.

  "Damn Lemme fuck ma" mayanna laughed. "You look good, it's serving looks it's giving bodyyyyyyyy" Mya yelled walking over to me making us laugh.

"Thank you" I smiled at her. Mya was litterly my mini me I love her so muchhhh. "You look pretty ma" mora said making me smile. "I love yall so much bru" I said making them smile.

  "B4 the dinner we wanted to throw you a lil party for the people who not coming so they can give you gifts and say happy birthday" ziyah said and I nodded as we walked towards the back truch with tinted windows.

  On the inside was lights drinks and a small TV. "This is niceeeeeeee" I stretched.

Dd pov

  "Were is my gfnnnnnn" I groaned "you pussy whipped or sum" ddot asked waving his hand in my face. "Why I gotta be pussy whipped to be inlove" I mugged them.

I was wearing a black amiri shirt with back amiri jeans black airforce ones. (Be carefully nikka) and my original chains and whatch. I also put on my rings and sprayed my Cologne that iyah bought me shi was fye.