22

Iyah POV

Iyah POV. (Imagine)💗🫶🏽
10:30 am
Thursday

     "Chil dic" dd said to Dudey lo "right chill dic" I said laughing at lo (dudey lo). "Nah tho iyah and dd stop taking my candy rs" he said as we laughed.

"Igh mb lo" I said putting his last piece of candy in my mouth.

"Rs iyah I hate u" he mugged me b4 dapping dd up. "Imma catch u later I gotta handle some shit" lo said to dd b4 leaving

Incoming call from headache🫶🏽👎🏽

"Bru iyah theses bitches outside our house tryna jump me" mya yelled. "Where u at" I asked "bitch in the house I'm to pretty to get jumped" mya said laughing. I sighed "Igh I'm on my way" I said hanging up.

Imma have to smack sb child.

"Dd we gotta go to my house sb tryna jump mya" I said and we walked to the car.

I called the girls and told them to pull up and they where just pulling up when I got there.

I got out the car and texted Mya that we where here.

"So wtf y'all lil hoes at my door" I yelled walking up to the 5 lil girls that where there. "Because yo sister talk a lot of shit and smacked my friend so she finna get jumped problem?" Kara said

The lil bitch that was supposed to be her friend said. "Wrd 2 my dead u a lil ass girl so lower ya voice when u talking to me bookie" I said mugging her.

"Mya come here" I yelled and Mya came out the door. "So first off u finna get your ONESSS with my lil sister and u gone get tf, and whoever jump in getting they ass beat by me and idgaf how old u is" I said and they all rolled their eyes.

Mya pov

I took off my slides and we went in the grass. "I'm not finna fight u" Kara said "girlll u scary asf u came to my house on live tryna give theses people a show now u don't wanna fight" I said squinting.

"Okay the plane was to jump" she said shrugging. "GIRL WE DONT GIVE A FUCK, u not bout to jump my sister" iyah said

"Mya beat her ass bro" mymy said and with no words exchanged I ran up and punched her in her face.

She grabbed my hair and slung both of us on the ground and I got on top of her and started punching her in her face. As I was punching her I felt sb pull me off of her by my hair and I fell to the ground.

I looked up noticing that it was Kenzie. Ouuu I hate that bitch iyah than pushed Kenzie away from me and she fell to the ground. Dd grabbed Iyah and the other girls ran towards me and all I saw was mayanna jayda mora and Iyah's other friend Aziya start beating they ass.

I then got up and saw Kara tryna run away so I pulled her back by her hair and started beating her ass.

"BRO IGHT AMYAH CHILL" dd yelled still holding iyah and I got off of Kara hearing sirens. Oh shit I yelled and everybody ran. Me iyah and her friends ran in the house while the other girls ran down the street dummy's.

Back to iyah pov

"Yall maddd extra" dd said raising his voice a lil. "Dd stfu" Mymy said jumping at him.

Hope y'all enjoyed a lil sum