7

Iyah Pov💖💕

Iyah Pov💖💕

   1 week later

   "Bae wake up" dd said shaking me. "Hmm" I said groaning dd den showed me time and it read 7:54 and school start at 9. I got up and went straight to my bathroom. I took a shower put on my clothes and did my makeup.

  After I was ready me dd and Mya drove to school.

First class

  Me and dd walked in class i sat beside mayanna and dd said beside me. She looked at dd den back at me "yall cute" she said smiling. "Ik" I said looking over at dd who was on his phone slouched back in his chair.

That shit really made me folddd. I bit my nails listening to mymy vent Abt ddot. Dd grabbed my wrist and pulled it away from my mouth. "Stop biting ya nails ma" he said looking back down at his phone. I looked at mayanna and put my toung to my teeth rolling my eyes to the back of my head. "U a simp" she said quietly "he Just so-" I cut my self off groaning and looking at dd.

  25 minutes later

I gave dd a kiss and left to go to my next class.

End of the day

  "Trey stop playing for I smack u", I said jumping at him. "Ms. Rogers u ain't just see dat" he said laughing. "No" she said confused as she turned back around "aaaahaaa" I said flicking him off and laughing.

"Aziyah" Ms. Rogers said nodding her head over at the door to dd. "Bye dickhead" I said to trey grabbing my stuff and walking out the door. "Hey baeee" I said hugging him. "Flirting with other niggas Is crazyyy" he said shaking his head. "David dont start" I said laying my head on his shoulders as we walked to my house.

  "aii shorty you fine asf" sum fine ass boy said walking up to me and dd. "I gotta-" b4 I could say anything else dd kissed me. "She gotta bf" "oh mb mh das all u" he said walking away. "Niggas is mad dayroom".

Me and dd walked in the house and nb else was there. "Igh ma love you" he said hugging me. "Bye baeee" I said smiling mad hard.

  After dd left I gotta call from my friend jada.

  Jada: wsp babes

Me: hey girliiiii

Jada: you ain't see dat video

Me: what video?

Jada: of dd in dat car wit noti entertaining gunna

Me: bish what

Jada: yeah hold up imma hang up and text it to you

Jada😭💘 sent 2 attachments

Iyahphoo😜💕 bro wtf he making me look mad stupid like bffr😑 den she maddd ugly

Jada😭💘 bsf it's ok doe bc me and mymy going to a party and you finna come wit us be ready in a hour 🤗🤗
Read

  I really can't believe dd did dat dumb shit. But atp (at this piont) idgaf bc ian finna sit up and look dumb ash.

Later dat night
_
_
_
_
  Later dat night me and my friends arrived at the party. "Shots over here" jada said sticking her tongue out. Yall jada was older den me and mymy so she got her connections wit alcohol.

  Me mymy and jada took like 6 shots.  (iyah don't really drink dat much its juss bc she was lowkey hurt). We was sitting at the bar talking and on our phones when my shit came on. "Imma throw this money like a free throw" mymy sang grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the dance floor. We was all twearking dancing and having a good time when dd called. I declined it
Like 5 times b4 he texted.

Mi amour💞💤 were you at and why you declining my calls
Read

Dd texted a few more times but I put my phone on dnd. "Yo  mamas come wimme rq" Jalen said pulling me into a room. As he closed the door the music faded.

(Background Jaden is one of iyahs close friends) or so she thought. "Wsp Jaden" I said slurring my words and sitting on a random bed in the room. "Take dis shot wimme" he said grabbing two shot glasses. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. And pushed the cup away "come on you knew me since we were 7" he said rolling his eyes and handing me the glass.  I took the shotand dat shit was strong asf. "Wtf is in this" I said jumping up  almost falling (😂😂yall im sorry but dis funny asf🤣🤣-iyah)

25 minutes later
_
_
_
_
_
  Jalen pushed me on the bed and started ducking on my neck. "Waitt Jaden stop I gotta bf" I said pushing him away. "Is he here" "nooo" "ok den" he then started doing it again but harder "JADEN BRO I JUST SAID STOP" I said getting up and grabbing my stuff. "Mb you got it ma" he said laughing. Den mymy and jada came in the room. "JADEN MAKE ME shoot TF OUTTA U" mymy said grabbing my arm and leading me to a car. "Iyah here your uber you need to rest rn bc your drunk asf" jada said closing the car door.

At home

I walked in the house quietly and stumbled to my room. Once I got there a phone light lit up. I turned on my light and saw dd on my bed on his phone.

  I sat down on my bed with my back turned to dd on my phone. "Iyah why tf are you ignoring my calls" "omfg here you go with the acting like you care shit" I said slurring. Dd then got up and walked over to were I was at. "Iyah are you drunk bro". "Ok and if I am your the one entertaining hoes on camera do know how fucking stupid that makes me look" I said silently yelling.  "Bro it was just a video" "here you go again, with this video shit your still making me look dumb asf on camera" I said fealing tears coming down my face. "Ok I'm sorry damn" "no just get the fuck out I don't want you here" I said still crying. "No I'm not leaving bc I just said I was sorry" he said sitting back down "ok den I'll leave" I said grabbing my phone but b4 I could leave out dd whent to the door and locked it.

  "No bae I'm sorry" he said standing in front of the door. "Ok leave me alone idgaf anymore" I said sitting back on my bed biting my nails. Dd dat beside me and grabbed my rist pulling it away from my mouth.

  "Bae ion want ha I want chu all at shit just for ent you know i love yo stupid ass in see why you play" dd said moving my hair out of my face. "Iyah bro wtf is that" he said backing up and squinting his eyes.

"What's what" I said confused

Yall what yall think gone happen next😭😭 I stopped it bc i been righting for to damn long 1198 words💜