9

Iyah pov💕💞

Iyah pov💕💞

   3 months later.......

   I was in my room on my bed and decided to text Kamora/Mora. (My causin)

Iyah💞
Hey fc wydn

Mora💘
Nothing bored asf why

Iyah💞
Wanna go to the mall wimme?🤗🤗

Mora💕
Yeah you gone come gimme

Iyah💞
Fs safety

Mora💕
Safety these Ny mcass rubbing off😭😭

Iyah💞
Onggg🤣
Read 2:13

  I got up and put on a white cropped top with some white biker shorts, and my fur slides. "I look good" I mumbled posing in the mirror. I put on my lashes and hot combed through my lace. My mom and mya were out
Of town for the week to see Amiyahs dad.

  A few minutes later I got in my car and drove to Kamoras house.

  (Here go sum food 🍉🍍🍟🍔🌭🥪🥙🌯🌮🍿)😭😭

   Me: mora bring ya ass outside

I said screaming into the phone cus the hoe taking years.

Mora: I'm coming iyah damn

Me: okay hurry ya gone ugly ass up

Call ended

  Yall I love my fc she so pretty. "Hey bitchhh" she said getting in the car. "What took you so damn long hoe. I said raising one of my eyebrows. "Fuckin dray ass telling me to change and shit". I laughed shaking my head they toxic asf.

  We made it to the mall and hit Victoria's secret first. I picked up hella perfume and lotion b4 checking out. "That will be 35 dollars" the cashier said smacking her gum and patting her head. These ny malls ghetto. (Yall idk if new york got malls but if they dont just act like it😂😂😂)

  We hit a few more stores b4 we bumped into dd, and ddot. "Why you wearing dat short shit like I won't boom u" dd said scanning my body up and down with his eyes.

   Her outfit looked sum like dis

   Her outfit looked sum like dis. "Bc I can and you wont" i said rolling my eyes. "Yo rs why you talking like that" he said pointing his finger in my face. "Dd do it again imma bite dat shit off" I said causing the others to laugh.

  "Wrd 2 I gotchu later" dd said looking me in my eyes, causing me to look down. He lifted my chin up and pecked my lips b4 walking off wit ddot. "See you later mh" ddot said hugging me catching up wit dd.

  "Ouuuuu fc he gone beat chu ass". Mora said laughing. I side eyes her jokingly ass we walked out the mall.

New character unlocked...

Aziya/ziyah 15, (Aziyah's closest friend she just moved back to ny)

Aziya/ziyah 15, (Aziyah's closest friend she just moved back to ny). Yall dont get confused .

  I was walking out of the mall when I saw a familiar face. "Aziyah" I mumbled questioning myself. "Omg bro IYAH" I yelled hugging her.

  "I missed you stink" she mumbled tearing up a lil. "I miss you to mh I been seeing you on social media I heard you talk to DD OSAMA" I said hyping her up. "Where ya been why you ain't come see me when you came back" she said raising her eyebrow. "Bc I got a new number but I'm here to stay now" I said smiling .

Yall I'm sorry I haven't updated I been on my "cycle". And i ain't feel like doing shittttt🤣🤣 make sure yallvote cs ion like silent readers.